biggest regret

lee gray

Sith Lord
after seeing the greatest moment thread, thought I would do a biggest regret one

I have two biggest regrets the first was selling my afa95 rotj boba fett really cheap as didnt like the condition of it before afa had got really big and now even though it would still be an undeserving 95 atleast it was the only 95

but the biggest ever regret was having to sell my life size anakin when i moved and only getting one bidder which was a quarter of what I paid for it and regretted it ever since, still miss it
an.jpg
btw anakin is the one wearing the helmet :)

Bollux

Grand Master
my mate was a manager of a pizza hut at the time that those figures were out and i was gutted that she couldnt get me the darth maul one

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Part of me regrets starting to collect all over again as I would have alot more money in my bank account right now !! :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
selling my tri logo tie pilot for Ã'£30 when i was really desperate for money. took me nearly 5 years and Ã'£80 to find a replacement :(

i also wish i never sold all my loose figures in 1995 - i had well over half of the set. i only got Ã'£20 for them and bought a fishing rod :oops:

craignwo4life said:
Part of me regrets starting to collect all over again as I would have alot more money in my bank account right now !! :lol:

the way i see it, we can always sell it again so it's not money down the drain like some hobbies/collectables 8)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
the way i see it, we can always sell it again so it's not money down the drain like some hobbies/collectables 8)
True, but I regretted selling my collection as a teenager and I'm not sure I can ever bring myself to selling my current one. :(

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
after last couple of weeks i can honestly say i dont have one regret in my life.wouldnt change one bit or second of it .even the bad times
you only get one life it aint a rehersal
you will allways have the memories :wink:

Bollux

Grand Master
If yours was in an ESB Palitoy box then perhaps I have! :wink:

And as for your last remark Jabba too right, one life...dont die with any fun in the bank

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
after last couple of weeks i can honestly say i dont have one regret in my life.wouldnt change one bit or second of it .even the bad times

not if altzimers gets you first :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
jabbawokkie said:

not if altzimers gets you first :wink:

just remembered i think someone i used to know has just died from that :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
dont think you can die from it mate , you could have it and die, its just dementia , you forget everything and go senile. my nans got it and we have to point to pictures on the wall of her room when we go in so she kind of knows who we are... and yes i point to a different family members picture every time i go, sometimes even my mums, much to the amusement of my kids :lol:

i am going to hell aren't i :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
dont think you can die from it mate , you could have it and die, its just dementia , you forget everything and go senile. my nans got it and we have to point to pictures on the wall of her room when we go in so she kind of knows who we are... and yes i point to a different family members picture every time i go, sometimes even my mums, much to the amusement of my kids :lol:

i am going to hell aren't i :D

i was taking the piss :roll:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Biggest regret was stumbling across this site and meeting you bunch of nutters. :twisted:

:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom