more cardback

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lot-of-33-Empire-and-Jedi-Card-Backs-Kenner-Palitioy_W0QQitemZ220088618902QQihZ012QQcategoryZ56306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220088618902

any good to you jason :?:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
A cardback with the name cut out is better than no cardback at all. Beggers can't be choosers....

:wink:

Jason

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I really don't understand why people collect cardbacks though. :?

Proof cards I can understand but damaged cards that have had the bubble ripped off makes no sense to me !! :lol: :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
But you can't exactly display them can you, otherwise visitors will think you've gone insane !! :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
But you can't exactly display them can you, otherwise visitors will think you've gone insane !! :lol:

Reasons to go for cardbacks instead of MOC for every palitoy cardback variation:-

1)achievabilty. cardbacks more common. some variations only known to exist cardbacks
2)cost
3)space
4)the gary factor. MOC has been/is being done and we'd clash on purchases
5)its not been done before

Display wise I was either going to wall mount the lot or get one of those tiered CD/DVD rack type jobs you see in shops with dividers for the different figures/manufacturers etc.

Jason

8)

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Yeah, That is a shame.

Still you could sell them on and get some money back.

Yeah, I must get round to listing some of my doubles. I have hundreds of palitoy and hundreds of (not so evil these days) Kenner.

I'm thinking my next project is going to be every vintage cardback/manufacturer combination for every character in existence.....

:eek:

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
Surely the 12 back ones must be hard to find though?!! :lol:

I'd say average. They come up quite regularly. Only missing a couple of the rarer variations for a couple of the figures. Also still looking for existence of a 12a Jawa and DSC.

Jason

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta say I'm with Craig, I don't see the attraction. But hey, each to their own. 8)

God knows Craig can't understand why I buy the odd graded ship! :lol:

As long as it keeps you happy and your still interested and collecting, then work away!
It would be boring if we all collected the same stuff, especially as Gary has about half of the Star Wars stuff ever made! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom