WOW What an auction! Includes Carded Vlix and Blue Stars MOC

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
http://morphyauctions.auctionflex.com/showlots.ap?co=31120&weid=20447&weiid=0&mindate=20111118&maxdate=20121118&keyword=star+wars&lso=lotnumasc&pagenum=1&lang=En

This looks awesome! This includes many rare items including Carded Vlix and Ewok/Droids Prototypes?
Just cant find if they ship items to UK?
Code:

Joe

Grand Master
Check out those estimates and include the 20% buyers premium before you get too excited Liam! :lol:

Nice find though, as Pete and the others said in the other auction thread though, these places know their **** and they won't let them go cheap!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Yes James missed that Amazing! :shock: Do you think I should post on RS? I have sent a pm to a Mod. Its promoting a online auction tho and against Forum rules.

I know Joe. I saw those Estimate but for stuff such as that Uzay Blue Stars estimates may go out the window! :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
Haha no I wouldn't dream about posting an auction link on RS- one did get put up a little while back, had about 6 replies before the whole thing was deleted lol!

Badderius

Jedi Knight
Dark Sith Lord said:
http://morphyauctions.auctionflex.com/showlots.ap?co=31120&weid=20447&weiid=0&mindate=20111118&maxdate=20121118&keyword=star+wars&lso=lotnumasc&pagenum=1&lang=En

This looks awesome! This includes many rare items including Carded Vlix and Ewok/Droids Prototypes?
Just cant find if they ship items to UK?
Code:

They will ship to the UK: This is from their T+Cs

SHIPPING
Packaging, shipping of, and insurance on items will be available to successful bidders. Shipping costs will be billed separately and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Items will shipped seven to fourteen business days (7-14) days after payment is received. For shipping questions please contact Ryan Kelly at 717-335-4579 or
[email protected].

International Bidders- By law Dan Morphy Auctions cannot declare lesser values for any international purchases and all shipments will include the invoice with purchase totals including the buyer's premium and shipping cost. All international bidders are responsible for paying all customs and duties on the items.

**** However remember the fecking customs charges, as the auction house states they will declare the full amount.**** I am aware of the 5% tax rule for collectible imports, however customers dont apply that at their stage, anythign between 15%-35% is the norm all depending if the numpty confuses $$ with fecking ££.

Can fight to get it back, but might take a bit of time........

Awesome auction though, doubt there be any "Bargains"....

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
I like the Han miscard with the Luke in.

Seriously though why the need for that many POTF Jawa's in one auction, stupid if you ask me

i think those POTF jawa's could be the only bargains to be made here as most off the crowd will be aiming for other stuff.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
I like the Han miscard with the Luke in.

Seriously though why the need for that many POTF Jawa's in one auction, stupid if you ask me

That one caught my eye too Lee. :) I lost out on one of those miscards a few months back on ebay, so I'll probably throw in a bid on this one.

With all those Jawas, it makes you wonder if the original owner had a case of them or something. Some of those very well could go cheap.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Only 3 Days left now guys Good Luck if anybody is bidding! :)

The live part of the auction just ended. I won the Luke/Han Meccano miscard. :D Did anyone else walk away with anything? The prices were kind of all over the place. Some went really high and others were quite low.

Joseph_Y

Padawan
shawn_k said:
Dark Sith Lord said:

The live part of the auction just ended. I won the Luke/Han Meccano miscard. :D Did anyone else walk away with anything? The prices were kind of all over the place. Some went really high and others were quite low.

I think we all know which lot I'm driving home with...... About 1/2 of the way back to home with the 3 MOC Polish figures from the auction, as well as 5 Polish carded on resealed cards w. orig bubbles, and 4 with orig cards and repro bubbles from another deal that's been in the works for a few weeks.

Cheers
Joe

PGowdy

Grand Master
shawn_k said:
Dark Sith Lord said:

That was an awesome piece mate. Did you get it at a good price??

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Joseph_Y said:
I think we all know which lot I'm driving home with...... About 1/2 of the way back to home with the 3 MOC Polish figures from the auction, as well as 5 Polish carded on resealed cards w. orig bubbles, and 4 with orig cards and repro bubbles from another deal that's been in the works for a few weeks.

Cheers
Joe

Nice Joe! So you were there in person? I was wondering if any collectors had made it out there. Sounds like you've had a great day. Congrats on the winnings.

PGowdy said:
That was an awesome piece mate. Did you get it at a good price??

Thanks Pete! I feel like I did pretty well on it. There was one in worse condition a few months back on ebay that went a couple hundred higher than I got it for. That one is now listed with an insane BIN from a known scammer.

e30318is

Sith Lord
I would love to know some results if anyone has that info?
Esepcially the
Blue Stars
Vlix
2nd series Droids
Droids Fett
Anakin

Congrats to Joe and Shawn, I wonder if we will be seeing any more pop up in the next few weeks?

Joseph_Y

Padawan
e30318is said:
I would love to know some results if anyone has that info?
Esepcially the
Blue Stars
Vlix
2nd series Droids
Droids Fett
Anakin

Congrats to Joe and Shawn, I wonder if we will be seeing any more pop up in the next few weeks?

Blue Stars $3750 + 20% buyers premium

Vlix, I believe was $3300 + 20% buyers premium

I don't remember the Droids Fett ending price or the Anakin

The Kleb was $7500+ the 20 % buyers premium

I believe that they post the auction results once the entire auction is done, it has 2 days left other (non SW) items.

Cheers
Joe

e30318is

Sith Lord
Wow, great info, thanks for that Joe.

One or two of the estimares were a little out :lol: I think there were more than a couple of come buy me mixed in that group.
I am amazed at the Kleb result, not much change from 10k all in :shock:
The vlix was pretty amazing value in my eyes £2500 all in? Considering loose examples sell in that price bracket thats a great price.

It must have been very cool to see (and possibly hold?) those peices. What sort of condition were they in Joe?
Lastly what did the 3679 POTF Jawas sell at? I would have thought there were more than enough to go round, the seller must have bought a case at some point 8)

Joseph_Y

Padawan
The Jawa "army builder" lots sold for anywhere from $50 to $175(+ 20% premium) depending

Other than the Kleb, prototype, I own or have owned all of those production toys at one point or another,so I'm a bit desensitized to their wow factor. The Kleb was amazing tho.
IF a friend hadn't mentioned that he was going for the Vlix, I would have bid on it at that price to flip. The Vlix has some bubble issues, but displayed well. Either the Anakin or Yak had a bubble crack that was not disclosed nor was it visible in the auction pics, Kinda feel bad for the winner of that one as it was an internet bidder.
The Kleb went to the collection that I personally feel it is best in. The Blue Stars from the auction is going to a friend, I bid on it for him, and it's sitting in my bootleg room now, along with another BS that I bought recently via private sale for a friend in Germany, and of course my personal collection MOC and loose ones.
I should take a pic of all of them together before I mail them out....lol

Cheers
Joe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom