lil ledy boba fett with removable rocket

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I was about to say yes - they are bloody expensive, but James has beaten me to it :lol:

Be careful if buying one, I linked to a possible one on ebay a few weeks back & was told it was a fett with a loose rocket - bloody scammers are everywhere :(

miggs

Padawan
i will get a pic up as i dug out all my old figures and had about 7 fetts and one with the rocket not in place and is a different shade to all the others prob nothing but worth a check

aussiejames

Sith Lord
A picture will be great. " a different shade " especially if it's a lighter grey suggests to me that it may be a Tri-logo version which have been known to have loose rockets.
You should be able to work it out from the previous link : http://theswca.com/index.php?action=dis ... m_id=48167

Vaders_Child

Padawan
These are about as vastly reproduced or faked as the burgundy Squid and Bib so be careful.
I had one in my hands about 3 months ago and the rocket does have a dip where it locates into the pack, rockets removed via force will always show telltale signs as the bonding agent used to secure them is very strong, have a go at removing one from a beat up HK fett you will need to near destroy the figure to get it out.
I may have the oppertunity to buy one soon in C8.5 condition, if i do so i will take pics and post them here, unless other collectors feel i should not do this incase the scammers get hold of the pics and use them as a source of info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom