star cases

miggs

Padawan
where does everyone buy theres in the uk

sorry if a silly question im a bit out of touch with star wars collecting as stopped collecting in 2001 but back on it :mrgreen:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I need some too,but its going to cost me $230 all in for 100 cases from the USA.I doubt i will find a better price than that here in the UK.

Lee

Vaders_Child

Padawan
Im looking at making my own star cases at ADS in 2012, i will do my best to beat protech cases prices but ive not costed them yet and i need to have the tooling made. If i can price them lower then it will be much cheaper for UK and European collectors cost and shipping wise.
Im sure i can do a first order discount for SWF and SWCC members.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Vaders_Child said:
Im looking at making my own star cases at ADS in 2012, i will do my best to beat protech cases prices but ive not costed them yet and i need to have the tooling made. If i can price them lower then it will be much cheaper for UK and European collectors cost and shipping wise.

I looked into plastic moulding recently VC for some ideas i had to make a few bucks. The quotes i got on tooling were in the 1000s and priced me way out leaving no profit in it al all. Do you have any better ideas/contacts. I even tried companies in China but same deal.

Vaders_Child

Padawan
PGowdy said:
Vaders_Child said:

I looked into plastic moulding recently VC for some ideas i had to make a few bucks. The quotes i got on tooling were in the 1000s and priced me way out leaving no profit in it al all. Do you have any better ideas/contacts. I even tried companies in China but same deal.

I have a few contacts Pete, either way im getting the tooling made next year, also a tool for a lego display

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom