KayBee Star Wars Overstock Visual Reference Library - Picture Heavy

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Was showing Simon the Jawa collection and he pointed out the kaybee on one of my pali 45s. In 4 years I hadn't noticed lol.

Attachments

• DSC_0609.JPG
    DSC_0609.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 2,095
  • DSC_0610.JPG
    DSC_0610.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 2,100

lejackal

Grand Master
Small update to the Trilogo and ROTJ sections with some big hitting stickers including a Palitoy Fett

itfciain

Grand Master
Love this one - couldn't give it away at Tesco so they sent him over to the US to sell

Kaybee.JPG

lejackal

Grand Master
Not had anything to add to this for ages, still need to put it right after Photobucket ****ed it :roll:
Anyway here's a little something I hadn't seen before without the sticker, never mind with it.
Fuzzy little bastards 3D Perk Up Stickers, $1.49 - yep, it was these or two Trilogo MOCs
(Keeping it historically accurate I know these weren't in the clearance bins, they were actually stocked at full retail but hey, I need a bit of poetic license)
image.jpg

image.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
I have this, I hope you can use it :?

Side Gunner Vehicle 08.JPG
Thanks Lars- I certainly will, I need to knuckle down and sort this out properly after photofucket ruined it :x

Pomse2001

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Pomse2001 said:
I have this, I hope you can use it :?

Side Gunner Vehicle 08.JPG
Thanks Lars- I certainly will, I need to knuckle down and sort this out properly after photofucket ruined it :x

Yes photofucket have ruined a lot :( but it still works on the forum if you install photofixer on google chrome, have you tried that ? I am glad you can use my picture, do you want more pictures of other items if I find more kaybee stickers in my collection ? :? I have never thought about looking for other stickers, danish stickers is my focus :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom