Danish Star Wars Stuff

søren

Jedi Knight
Hey gentlemen .

In this thread Lars and i will be showing off our danish stuff .

Very little SW stuff where made for the danish market . So most stuff are our beloved price tags :)

Feel free to show your stuff if you have any , ask us stuff and comment on our stuff . Both Lars and i are Always looking to ad suff to our collections . So please get in contact if you have stuff to trade or sell

My mail if you are not on this forum is remove the ( ) : arndal(@)gmail.com

Thanks Søren

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I had to change this thread and post because there was not enough room in the post for more pictures.

This thread is about Danish Star Wars stuff and in this post I will share my danish collection with you all.

It is not easy to find star wars items with proof about the item was sold in Denmark, I am talking about price stickers and other types of stickers on cardbacks, moc, boxes etc. etc. that can confirm it was sold here in denmark. On ebay you can see every day boxes, moc and cardbacks with stickers from UK and USA. But in Denmark you do not see star wars with danish stickers every day for sale and also not every month or every 6 month. So it is not easy for us to find them. I have now collected them since 2001 and I have found a lot of danish stuff, but moc is extremly hard to find and I have only found a few of them.

I have choosen to show my stuff from one Toy companies or supermarket companies at a time. Some of those companies have given me great and good memories from my childhood.

I only upload small pictures but you can click on them if you want to see a much bigger picture.

List of Stores that sold star wars in Denmark and what I have found from the stores, just hit the link.

A.B. Legetøj http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316567#p316567
Bilka http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316569#p316569
BR http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316564#p316564
GK Legetøj http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316566#p316566
Kvickly http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316570#p316570
L T Legetøj http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316571#p316571
Metro http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316560#p316560
Netto http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316563#p316563
Nicki Legetøj http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316562#p316562
Sct. Jørgen Boghandel http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316568#p316568
Unknown Stores http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316572#p316572

In 1977 Star Wars came to Denmark as a Comic Album, it was the Marvel comics no. 1-6 together in one album on Danish. In some of the last pages of this album they write about how the comic and the movie was created and there is some great pictures from the movie.

In 1978 another Star Wars Album came to Denmark, this time it was Marvel comics no. 11-15 together in one album on Danish.

In 1979 the 3rd Star Wars Album hit to stores in Denmark, this time it was Marvel comics no. 18-23 together in one album on Danish.

In 1980 we received the 4th Star Wars Album in Denmark, this time it was the Empire Strikes Back from Marvel comics no. 39-44 together in one album on Danish.

In 1981 we get the 5th Star Wars Album on Danish this time it was Marvel comics no. 25, 26 and 31-34 together in one album.

In 1982 we did not get any comics with star wars :cry:

But in 1983 the last album hit the stores in Denmark this time it was Return of the Jedi from Marvel on Danish.

In November 1983 we Danes could buy the first Star Wars comic on danish no. 1 hit the stores it was Marvel Comic no. 51 & 52 in one comic.
Inside the comic there is something called C3PO's star pages. I think many danes loved this pages :D Here they talk about what a laser is and how a child can show his friends about how a laser works. With a Bottle, a magnifying glass, a string, some tape and a lot unit. He will cut the string from the power of the sun. There is also how you can build your own X-Wing Fighter out of paper and Cardboard. On the Last pages there is commercials about the Comic Book Return of the jedi and that we can win the sound track for Return of the jedi.

January 1984, unfortunately we danes must wait 2 months before no. 2 came in denmark. This time it was Marvel Comic no. 55 & 49 in one comic.
Again C3PO's star pages was back :D This time we get a big picture of him and some great information about his parts :lol: on the next page there is a coupon where you can buy 3 great posters with star wars :shock: Next page R2-D2 has a quiz about our solar system, planets etc. etc. :D and on the last page how to build your own Tie Fighter out of paper and Cardboard.

March 1984, no. 3 hit the stores, Marvel Comic no. 56 & 57 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages is also back, this time with 2 pages about how 4 people can play a little star wars game with only a calculator. I remember trying this little game when I was a kid :lol: on the last page C3PO has a quiz :D

May 1984 we get the 4th comic, this time Marvel Comic no. 58 & 59 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages use 3 pages about Newton and how a rocket works. Last he talk about how a kid can build his own rocket and test it with the use of soap, I have never tried this :lol:

July 1984 the 5th comic came, Marvel Comic no. 60 & 61 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages is also back this time with a quiz about star wars :shock:

September 1984 no. 6 came in the stores, Marvel Comic no. 62 & 63 in one comic.
This time C3PO's star pages came with a star wars lexicon, not a big lexicon. 2 pages is A and B :shock:

November 1984 no. 7 my Favorite Story and cover. Marvel Comic no. 65 & 68 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages show us the star wars lexicon only one page from C-E, damn this lexicon is going fast :lol: but as a kid in the 80s I loved this lexicon on the next page there is a silhouette competition, damn no. 8 is a hard one :lol:

No. 8 came December 1984, so it was a great christmas :mrgreen: Marvel Comic no. 69 & 70 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages is also back with his star wars lexicon. 2 pages from G-J on the last page there is a lot of star wars news. The best news is we have received a Star Wars Fan club in Denmark :shock: and know people can also write to C3PO's pages and ask questions about star wars. He then show some of the letters from people and answer them. One of the questions is from a kid named mikkel. He can't understand why A New Hope is called Episode 4 and ask is there also a Episode 1, 2 and 3 ?

No. 9 came first in March 1985, 3 months was a long time to wait. Marvel Comic no. 71 & 72 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages is also here with his star wars lexicon. 1 page from K-L on the last 2 pages they write about cloud city, some more star wars news, a competition and they write about no one have been writing to C3PO's pages about star wars :eek:

No. 10 came in May 1985, Marvel Comic no. 73 & 74 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages continues with star wars lexicon from M-P and star wars news is also back. Finally a lot of people have been writing letters again to C3PO star pages. In one of the letters a kid called Thomas ask about if C3PO's star pages will make a fan club in the comic :D

In July 1985 No. 11 came to the stores in denmark, Marvel Comic no. 75 & 76 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages give us the star wars lexicon from P-Y and also some great star wars news about the Ewok movie. There is also 1 page only with letters from kids again. A big poster was also in the comic.

September 1985 no. 12 came to denmark, Marvel Comic no. 77 & 78 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages gives us a Return of the Jedi quiz, star wars news and again a lot of letters from danish kids.

November 1985 we received no. 13, Marvel Comic no. 79 & 80 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages gives us 1 page with star wars news and 2 pages with letters from danish kids.

January 1986 no. 14, Marvel Comic no. 81 & 82 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages with star wars news and he write a lot about roleplaying games, I remember a lot of roleplaying games in my childhood. There is also letters from danish kids.

March 1986 no. 15, Marvel Comic no. 83 & 84 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages write about the new star wars Movie - Ewoks - The battle for endor. Again there is a lot of writing about roleplaying games. But they
also write about where to buy star wars toy and where the toy is cheapest to find in denmark. There is also more letters from kids.

No. 16 came in May 1986, Marvel Comic no. 85 & 86 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages have 3 pages with letters from kids. In one of the letters a 8 year old kid ask if there will come more star wars movies and the editor writes back there will come 9 movies :D

No. 17 hit the stores in July 1986, Marvel Comic no. 87 & 88 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages have 3 pages with letters from kids. In one of the letters a danish kid ask why do most of the creatures in star wars have 2 arms and 2 legs ? good question :?

In September 1986, no. 18 came, Marvel Comic no. 89 & 90 in one comic.
C3PO's star pages is bad news, they write about is the fans are leaving the official fan club in usa, marvel do not make any more star wars comics :(
There is a lot of letters again, one kid write if the next star wars movie get the name the clone wars will we then see anakin and kenobi fight and how anakin becomes vader :D

No. 19 came in November 1986, Marvel Comic no. 91 & 93 in one comic.
For the first time C3PO's star pages is not in the comic, when I was a kid I thought this was the end for star wars :cry:

The last star wars comic no. 20 came in December 1986 :cry: Marvel Comic no. 92.
C3PO's star pages say goodbye to the fans with a lot of great pictures on the pages from the movies. In Denmark we received 6 albums and 20 comics, that is 62% of all the marvel comics. There is also some letters from kids, to my big surprise there is a letter from a danish star wars fan club and they write about they get more and more members so it looks like star wars was not dead here :D

My Next story is about the audiotapes on Danish, I remember listening to this great stories again and again and again when I was a kid :D

In 1982 Star Wars came to Denmark as audiotapes, a 2nd edition came in 1983.

In 1983 The Empire Strikes Back came to Denmark as audiotapes.

In 1983 Return of the Jedi also came to Denmark as audiotapes.

Danish Star Wars Magazine with a Poster inside.

I will soon be back with another update from Denmark :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Lars...Soren

Great thread..really interesting to see from a foreign collectors perspective

We all think that SW belongs to us in whatever country we are from, but this gives a view from diff perspective

Thanks guys

Love the card backs stood with the figures, look very cool :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
du er velkommen :D

All that perfect danish writing from you mike you, surprise me. I guess the next there comes from you is moc with danish stickers on them and that you live in denmark and is danish :lol: :wink:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
No Lars, not Danish

I read somewhere once that Danish people were voted one of the happiest people of the world :D

Very polite as well, which is something I have always taught my children to always be polite, it makes the world a better place

Got to admit, I love Danish Salami and pastries, and for design your the best :D

I do speak a little French and can get by in German, which has similarities

I grew up with the Hans Christian Anderson stories, loved them ..still do :D

:D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
No Lars, not Danish

I read somewhere once that Danish people were voted one of the happiest people of the world :D

Very polite as well, which is something I have always taught my children to always be polite, it makes the world a better place

Got to admit, I love Danish Salami and pastries, and for design your the best :D

I do speak a little French and can get by in German, which has similarities

I grew up with the Hans Christian Anderson stories, loved them ..still do :D

Hi Mike, thank you very much for all the kind words :D

I have also heard many of those things, but I do not see it every day, we also have some jerks in our country :lol:

But I must admit that I also love Danish Salami and pastries and also the Hans Christian Anderson stories :lol:

Some pastries in USA are called danish, I guess we just love cake very much here in denmark :lol:

tundra9

Sith Lord
Cool thread, I wish I can find as many norwegian stickered items, so far only 2 exist in "known" collections, one of them is MINE!!!! 8) :lol: :p :mrgreen:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tundra9 said:
Cool thread, I wish I can find as many norwegian stickered items, so far only 2 exist in "known" collections, one of them is MINE!!!! 8) :lol: :p :mrgreen:

Hi Jorn, thanks mate :wink: wow only 2 norwegian stickers :shock: Great that you have one of them :D If I find some then I will let you know. Maybe we also will see a Norwegian thread in the future from you 8)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Cool thread, I wish I can find as many norwegian stickered items, so far only 2 exist in "known" collections, one of them is MINE!!!!

No way :!: ( you see what I did there :roll: couldn't resist)

Jorn...put the feelers out on here and get People to check their collections...you never know, same for you Lars

Would be great if guys had wants they could swap and trade with you :D for Danish and Norway stickered

Again Guys...great thread this

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Jorn, yes we hope soon to see a Norwegian thread :D

Hi Mike, I think you are right Mike. We did not only start this thread to show what we have. But also if other collectors have danish stuff that they will show us and if we are lucky they will trade or sell to one of us :D

and I hope you enjoy some danish pastries :mrgreen:

søren

Jedi Knight
Never heard about Nikki toys , that is a new one for me Lars :)

jorn lets see your sticker mate. And funny I have never seen any stickers from Norway . But did not know they where so rare .

Michael , I also collect danish design furniture , lamps and I'm stating on the art :)

Wich danish design do you like ?

BTW . I made this little article with Joe , about my trilogo collection with danish stickers on them . Read it here :
http://trilogo.info/features/faetter-br-the-great-danish-trilogo-sale/

tundra9

Sith Lord
The sticker is from Lek & Hobby, I don't have any more info than that, maybe phantom knows more.

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 460

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi søren, great to read that I still can find some danish things that you do not know about :lol:

Hi Jorn, great sticker. I can see it is moc. There must also be only cardbacks in norway with stickers on, just like in Denmark :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom