Comprehensive Guide to Baggies - Discussion (Hopefully)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hi guy's

As said I will be starting a thread as a guide to all baggies/mailers/multi-packs & baggies related items beginning with individual figures/baggie & figure variations, one figure covered per post in alphabetical order.

I kindly request that any discussion about the guide please be done HERE to keep the actual guide thread uncluttered & easy to browse as a resource for all.

Guide here (under progress) -

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15937

I would greatly appreciate everyone's help/advice & "constructive" criticism on the guide as well as help with baggies/mailer/MP/EB sets & special offer items photos & info etc to make a more complete reference thread, as obviously I have far from all know baggies & not one EB set to my name let alone such grail's as all the known special offer items.

I hope it will prove of use to some & that we can have some real good discussions regarding all things baggy :p except mature females - that bit is indeed aimed at you Todd :lol:

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Hey Frank

Bloody great job so far and I have wanted a new one ever since i came across the one on the archieve. Here is a couple of pictures for the guide mate since letter C comes soon :wink:

013_zps85fcd742.jpg

015_zps8ba09d97.jpg

014_zps4ea69f17.jpg

Also I know you have this but slight baggie difference with Text on that back , i will get you a better pic tomorrow mate.

-5DAE-42FA-BB3C-56563D55C46B-1616-000000FAA87BA11C.jpg

-1946-4707-A37B-15FDADBD2A4D-1616-000000FAA108A832.jpg

Cheers

Vin

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I only have 1 baggie (not including Jabba's Pipe, Salacious Crumb and AT-AT Pack) and you found it for me mate. :p

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Glad I could help Grant :)

& thanks Vince, it will be added to the matrix/guide, this is exactly what I am after, as for the ESB-a with the revers logo - I have had a few with the logos on the back, but it bugs me immensely with me collecting for the sake of the baggies as well as the figure, so I "very carefully" maneuver the figure round within the baggie so the logo is at the front in view, that really made me :lol: - sorry if I'm being a downer on that score.

Please please please guys, do contribute anything you have on this thread so the guide is what I hope it to be one day (with your help) - comprehensive!! as without all your help it will never be - its YOUR chance to help make this the best guide out there & credit will be given to anyone contributing within the guide!
I will continue with the guide shortly :)

tundra9

Sith Lord
I just bought the Popy back!! :p Still have photos on file as well:

ROTJ-j
sam4621d.jpg

Popy (not the best pic, I'll take a better one when it arrives.)
sam4528.jpg

mumbo

Sith Lord
Likewise I've got a Taiwan Luke Jedi baggie (my only one) if you need pics? Although I suspect it's quite common :?

And great work so far 8)

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
I will see what i can dig out Frank. I think i lost loads of pics when webshots changed to smile but i may have saved some pics on a disc somewhere.

Working at mo (sort of lol) but when i have a day off and the wife has no chores for me i will see what i have :lol: :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
@ Mumbo - nice baggie, but yeah pretty common, more so since the 200 figure shipping case of them hit ebay - want it soo bad!

@ Del - outstanding my friend, looking forward to it.

@ flycasual - Superb!, now thats the kind of help I'm looking for :D still a few other fett baggies to add to the list.

@ AJ - thanks for that one buddy, must fire you a pm shortly ;) I have missed out on that 2-1b baggie 5 times now, proving to be a thorn in my side that one, so many many thanks, please keep it coming folks

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Wow Frank only just seen this mate what an undertaking!!

Great job looks awesome so far mate just lamenting the fact you've decided to do it alphabetically though, only Zuckuss collectors will have to wait longer then us poor Yoda freaks :lol:

I'm sure you have both of the baggies i have mate but just incase I've a Yoda ( don't ask me which type ) and a Nien Numb Toltoys mailer if they're of any use shoot me a PM and I'll send you some pics.

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Awesome start Frank and I'm really looking forward to seeing it grow mate, there some amazing baggies out there and it's going to be great to see them all down in the one place 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom