ROTJ toy poster

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Need some help on a price of this poster too. Anyone?

Love the figure variants it shows in the bottom right corner (see pic 2). That emperors royal guard looks incredible!

null_zps03daf86e.jpg

null_zps82d53c53.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I still do not understand how they could place a picture of a royal guard like that on that poster when the royal guards looks normal with the tie interceptor :? Royal guard no. 11 looks very strange :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
I still do not understand how they could place a picture of a royal guard like that on that poster when the royal guards looks normal with the tie interceptor :? Royal guard no. 11 looks very strange :lol:

Not checked mine, but it looks like the figure was photographed without cloak for some reason

Take a look at this

http://www.rebelscum.com/VINtERG.asp

søren

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:

Well it is fist Shoot figures . Luke has an all black cape . Klatuu's west is another color etc. Also look at the speeder bike . It is different sculptured then the production one . Why they made the poster with these images is a pusle .

But toy production was taking a long time back in the 80s so maybe the ship was made ( only new wings had to be done ) before the figures and it was photgafed as one of the first things with better fist shoots . The rancor on the back of the fig card is a first Shoot in green . And going back to the ESB 31and 41 back cards . First Shoot toys are shown on the back .

I'm shure that no one wuld send the erg on the streets looking like that :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
søren said:
Pomse2001 said:

Well it is fist Shoot figures . Luke has an all black cape . Klatuu's west is another color etc. Also look at the speeder bike . It is different sculptured then the production one . Why they made the poster with these images is a pusle .

But toy production was taking a long time back in the 80s so maybe the ship was made ( only new wings had to be done ) before the figures and it was photgafed as one of the first things with better fist shoots . The rancor on the back of the fig card is a first Shoot in green . And going back to the ESB 31and 41 back cards . First Shoot toys are shown on the back .

I'm shure that no one wuld send the erg on the streets looking like that :)

But why use such a picture when they have a picture with a tie interceptor with 3 royal guards that looks perfect ?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
jedi_masters said:
And they've got a stormtrooper sitting on a speeder bike in pic one, should be a biker scout obviously.

And the front of the speederbike is on upside down :D
If I remember right the laser cannons on the snow speeder are as well

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Did these posters get sent out with all European boxed vehicles and playsets for Return of the Jedi in 1983?

Was there any other Trilogo posters printed? I have only ever seen this one.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jedimark said:
Did these posters get sent out with all European boxed vehicles and playsets for Return of the Jedi in 1983?

Was there any other Trilogo posters printed? I have only ever seen this one.

I don't think it was sent out with all european boxed vehicles and playsets from Return of the Jedi in 1983. I don't remember I have seen it in speeder bike boxes and mini-rig boxes :? But as I remember it, I remember I had one as a kid and it came from the Y-Wing fighter.

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
I will have to go in the loft at the weekend now to check my boxed stuff. I think the Rebo Band has one in and th Ewok Village.

:D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jedimark said:
I will have to go in the loft at the weekend now to check my boxed stuff. I think the Rebo Band has one in and th Ewok Village.

:D

Please let us know what you find :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom