Guide on Poch Variants

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
Hey guys,

I have made a guide not long ago on Poch (early PBP) produced variants.

I hope you enjoy:

*Click the banner below*
header_small.jpg

Notes:

- Newest platform update scrambled some pages. I will fix this whenever I come around.
- You have to click on the colored characters (overview page) to get to the single figure guides!
(I am writing this, because lots of people missed it...dunno why...thought this is clear?)

There is still lots of figures missing. But as you may know the "Poch" issue just got out of hand so I thought it maybe better to stop right now and continue when the "hype" is over??

Wolff

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
Mixed-Up Assembling? The Dilemma of POCH variants

Hey guys,

worked on that now for weeks :lol!: (funny because it would normally last a few hours) ...simply because I am very short in spare time these days :D

I wrote a short and very small article about the mixed-up assembling in Spanish factories in addition to my POCH guide:
http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/poch/mixed-up-assembling/

Just to show and maybe even proof the use of Asian overstock parts.....and to provoke....as always....solutions can be only found in discussions between collectors ;)

I hope you enjoy.

Wolff

hellhippie

Jedi Master
words cannot say how much I thank you for this and all your other tireless research . I love poch and have found your guides to be extremely helpful , thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom