Loose AFA Grading Statistics

luke guystalker

Hi All

I've just invested in a Loose A F A U90 R2-D2 Pop-up saber figure but was interested to know how many of these have been graded with this grade.

Does anybody know if there is a site that details such stats?

I've been on the Toy grader site but the beta population chart seems to be incomplete / old.

Many thanks in advance

Mike :D

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
luke guystalker said:
Hi All

I've just invested in a Loose A F A U90 R2-D2 Pop-up saber figure but was interested to know how many of these have been graded with this grade.

Hopefully just one.

How much did you pay for it?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
luke guystalker said:
Any useful replies?

Thats depends. Whats your view on U grading?

Judging by what you have just brought it isnt great?

Please prove me wrong?

There isnt a lot of love for U grades on here

Hopefuly it was just a impulse buy?

If your unsure what i am talking about this link may help

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6861

inzaman

Sith Lord
luke guystalker said:
Hi All

Does anybody know if there is a site that details such stats?

I've been on the Toy grader site but the beta population chart seems to be incomplete / old.

Many thanks in advance

Mike :D
Mike

You need to register and in the resource section if you enter the serial no. the population report appears at the bottom of the page.

I have just had a look for you and apparently there 20 at U90, more than i would have thought to be honest. How much did you pay?

My U90 solid dome has apparently only 4 at this grade and just the 5 at U85. This along with my U90 C3P0 is probably my favourite piece.
I am after a high grade pop up saber but they go for way too much money imo.

I have just sourced an AFA90 Dengar finally, it's only taken about three years of searching for one for the right price (I am no longer interested in the U grade due to the impact on the hobby). There are only 4 Dengar's at the AFA90 grade.
I also just sourced an Imperial Dignatory and there are 34 90s and 50 U90s, wow and for the price you get a U90 for you could get a carded one - crazy really.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom