POTF cards

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey guys I'm hoping someone can shine some light on the differance I've noticed between some of my POTF cards,

I only own 6 at the moment and I'm hoping over time to collect the last 17 on there cards although I will probly get a recarded Yak as that will be out of my budget.

Ok the 4 ewoks I have Romba and warok are both made in Hong Kong just like the POTF 3po and jawa I have, all the cards have the same texture and feel to them, however paploo and lumat have a far rougher feel and the cards seem a lot thinner and only till now I just noticed they both have made in Mexico on the back of them, they also both have slick seals this I also noticed on two short snout biker cards I had, so are all made in Mexico cards thinner and rougher? Also do all made in Mexico cards have slick seals? And one last question the two made in Mexico ewoks I have does it make them more valuable?

jay4

Jedi Knight
so many seemingly knowledgable members here on a daily basis but not one answer in 17 days :cry: pretty poor :|
anyway i didnt answer sooner as i thought one of the knowledgable regulars would have gave you an accurate ish answer :?

for what its worth any made in mexico i have or have had have rougher and thinner feel cards and all the seals are slick ,wether that means they all are i dont know mate? but it does point to that
and imo made in mexico are much the same price as others for the most part, but as is the case in any range there are some figs rarer and worth more than others , .short mouth biker is a good example of that

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Scott- the Anakin on POTF was only a Australian Rekease (maybe Canada) and will probably set you back more than the Yak.

Because the Yak had only a foreign release, it will have some bilingual text on the MOC.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Jay ghats great news mate for a while I was worried about a couple of cards tbh but you have cleared it up and thanks again mate.

Grant thanks alot for that mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom