Repro Saber

chazb73

Sith Lord
Saber sinks - glow's under blue light - seller says its from his childhood but I'm not sure. It looks too fresh

Any ideas guys?

Attachments

• sabersmall.jpg
    sabersmall.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 660

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi andy, original sabers sinks and floats. I think it is original if it glow under uv light.

If you have a saber that you know is original then try to put them under uv light both at the same time to see if they look the same under uv light.

It could maybe be some of the new repro sabers that is melted broken original sabers, I think they are maybe impossible to ID :?

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Looks like the genuine article, there's only one guy that makes repro's this good isn't there?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Are there any letter stamps?

Looking at the pic looks "aged" at first glance, and looks genuine wear to it tip bent etc

Looks ok, I have had 3 or 4 repro sabers, in hand were obvious, but hard to tell sometimes from pics

Good luck, sure the experts will chip in :D

chazb73

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Are there any letter stamps?

Looking at the pic looks "aged" at first glance, and looks genuine wear to it tip bent etc

Looks ok, I have had 3 or 4 repro sabers, in hand were obvious, but hard to tell sometimes from pics

Good luck, sure the experts will chip in :D

No stamp on it mate

I'm pretty sure it's the real deal after a little bit of investigating :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Looks good to me - to be honest the bulk of repro sabres are painted and pretty easy to distinguish

poncho

Grand Master
i have a well tuned ear too the drop test these days! give that a go :) if the tip is fragile dont though :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom