Brown Hair Luke Farm Boy that doesn't fit any sabers

wrighty

Sith Lord
Bought this real cheap, £10 but was without the saber. Decided to buy a replacement off Iain, we have tried 4-5 different sabers and none fitted. The hole is just too narrow. Iain thinks this might be a Trilogo Brown Hair Luke FB that didn't come any saber, possible factory error?? What do you guys think??

wrighty

Sith Lord
We even tried a saber actually on a brown hair Luke farm boy and even that didn't fit this particular figure. Simon

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Have you tried to ask Jeff, he has a farmer luke focus. I have the tri-logo farmer luke from my childhood. He had a yellow bespin saber when I bought him in the 80s.

I still have the saber and the figure but I have never tried to give him another saber to see if the farmer luke saber fitted.

poncho

Grand Master
Trying giving the saber firm push i had a loose brown luke and the saber would not go in,the hole was smooth so it wasnt a factory error i pushed the up the saber with a thin screw driver in the end and it worked a treat

wrighty

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
I'm not a Luke fb expert but I think in the top photo the sabre may be the wrong way round. ;)

Jeff, over to you.

Thanks for letting me know the saber is the wrong way round, :lol: . I was just trying to show even putting it the wrong way round that is the furthest it will go in. I have tried to push it really hard and its just stuck. I think its just deformed!!

TheGent

Jedi Master
There are two different COO coming with medium brown hair, maybe you tried the wrong brown hair sabre on this?
I had the same issue lately with another, but blond Luke Farmboy and yes, there are very thin sabres.

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
TheGent said:
There are two different COO coming with medium brown hair....

The small HK and no coo are related means the steelmold was altered in the COO area...therefore they should come with the same saber!!! ;)

Many Trilogos (brown hair) contain the ESB saber from Luke Bespin! That is defintley an option :lol: :lol:

Seriously....I have one that I put with an ESB saber... :shock: :mrgreen:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Very late to the party. Cant view the pictures for some reason?

Anyway I have had a number of Luke Farmboy Figure that I couldn't fit a saber into....oh err... :wink:

Most of the time it was a mould fault on the figures, extra flashing, plastic protrusion etc.

Hope this helps somewhat

cheers
:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom