The Luke Farmboy Saber Coordination Thread

TheGent

Jedi Master
THE LUKE FARMBOY SABER COORDINATION THREAD

With help from
8bitaaron, Bramistuta25, dontbedoindope, Dublinjeff, Mike-Skywalker, psybertech, snaggletooth, Robbie, Brody_Walker
and others to be announced.

So after Aaron has given permission to fully check his photobucket stuff, I now have some references for Luke Farmboy Baggies and Mocs to somehow start the belonging of various sabers to various Luke Farmboys. So in the beginning, all info is just based on the pictures I have from aaron, more to follow. Hope this thread helps and grows with all your help.

These are only first statements after checking, feel free to enrichen us all if you know corrections or any different ...

Sealed Baggie Statements ...
1. Luke dark brown hair (blue letter "Kenner Made in Hong Kong" on baggie) has tan pants and the
saber has a round transition tip, like TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V4"
Rounded Tip Transition. Smooth Texture.
**Mention: Dark brown hair Luke Farmboy on a ESB41E - "U" (Unitoys factory code) comes with a
"Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V1"Flat Tip Transition. Thin Tip. Solid Colour.
darkbrownmihkbluelettjukgv.jpg

2. Luke blond hair (blue letter "Made in Taiwan" on baggie) has darker tan pants and the
saber has a smooth tip transition, like TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V5"
Smooth Tip Transition. Taiwan Issue.
blondmitdarktanpantsbacsxf.jpg

3. Luke blond hair (blue letter "Made in China" plus two frames around a bigger Kenner logo on baggie) has very light pants and the
saber has a flat tip transition, like TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V2"
Flat Tip Transition. Normal Tip.
blondmichinalighttanptloda.jpg

4. Luke blond hair 3 line Hong Kong COO (clear baggie, sealed on one end) has regular tan pants and the
saber has a flat tip transition, appears to be TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V3"
Flat Tip Transition. Normal Tip. Rough Texture.
blondmihk3lineclearba1uso2.jpg
blondmihk3lineclearba4ssoy.jpg

5. Luke blond hair 2 line Hong Kong Large COO (white letters "Made in Hong Kong" on baggie) has regular tan pants and the
saber has a flat tip transition, appears to be TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V1"
x_blondmihk2linelargey6qaw.jpg
x_blondmihk2linelarge5coaq.jpg

6. Luke blond hair 3 line Hong Kong Large COO (black letters, vertical "Made in Hong Kong" on baggie) has light tan pants and the
saber has a round transition tip, like TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V4"
Rounded Tip Transition. Smooth Texture.
blondmihk3line_blackl30qyt.jpg
blondmihk3line_blacklkmp41.jpg

The other baggies I haven't checked exactly yet...

To be continued if you want...

TheGent

Jedi Master
MOC statements
1. SW 12 B Back Luke Blonde 3-line Hong Kong has regular tan pants and the
saber has a flat tip transition, appears to be TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V2"
iysrq.jpg
spsak.jpg
1dsq8.jpg

2. SW 12 Back Luke Taiwan has regular tan pants and the
saber has a flat tip transition, appears to be TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V5"
blondmit_sw12back6wp3c.jpg

3. SW 20 Back G (Free Boba Fett Offer) Luke 2-line Hong Kong Small has light pants and the
saber has a flat tip transition, appears to be TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V2"
blond_mihk_2linesmallkgi13.jpg
blond_mihk_2linesmallyzf3j.jpg
blond_mihk_2linesmall99e8j.jpg

4. SW 12 Back Toltoys Luke Taiwan has regular tan pants and the
saber has a flat tip transition, appears to be TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V5"
blond_toltoys_mit_moc3dzfq.jpg
blond_toltoys_mit_mockcbfu.jpg

5. ESB Luke Orange Hair has regular tan pants and the
saber has a flat tip transition, appears to be TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V1"
Flat Tip Transition. Thin Tip. Solid Colour.
cbbj9.jpg

6. ESB Light brown Hair Luke 1 line / No COO has light tan pants and the
**Mention: This figure can also show up on Trilogo Luke Gunner Cards either with a Luke bespin saber or a not yet defined Farmboy saber.**
lightbrownnocoothintiajp3a.jpg
lightbrownnocoothintibwrpy.jpg
/
lightbrowntrilogoextenesq8.jpg
lightbrowntrilogointeyqsmm.jpg

7. ESB41E - "U" (Unitoys factory code) Dark Brown Hair 2-line large Hong Kong COO has Tan Pants and the
"Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V1"
Flat Tip Transition. Thin Tip. Solid Colour
**Mention: Dark brown hair Luke Farmboy in a baggie comes with a round transition tip!
brownhair2linelargehowyohi.jpg
brownhair2linelargehocsjcl.jpg

8. **on hold, estimated Toy Tony Bastard** ROTJ Light brown Hair Luke has regular tan pants and the
saber has a flat tip transition, appears to be TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V3"
Flat Tip Transition. Normal Tip. Rough Texture.
light_brown_rotjd5q85.jpg

9. ROTJ (Nien Nunb Offer) Medium brown Hair Luke 1 line / No COO has regular tan pants and the
mediumbrownhairrotj_n3wsdp.jpg

10. ROTJ PBP Blond Hair Luke has regular tan pants and the
mediumbrownhairrotj_n3wsdp.jpg
blond_lukepbpfigureclb7jv8.jpg
blond_lukepbpmoconj5i.jpg
blond_lukepbpmocback6tkeo.jpg

11. GLASSLITE Luke has regular tan pants and the
saber has a thick tip, appears to be TIGs "Luke Skywalker Telescoping Lightsaber Original V6"
Glasslite Variant. Thick Tip.
blond_glasslite_luke_tcejd.jpg
blond_glasslite_luke_gocxe.jpg

TheGent

Jedi Master
First MOC startement.

REQUEST: DOES ANYONE HAVE A MEDIUM BROWN LUKE (2line Large Hong Kong) ON A CARD? WHICH SABER?

Am I doing this for myself or do you all care? :lol:

TheGent

Jedi Master
Thanx, aussiejames. Very kind of you. Hope to add pictures very soon, only need okay from several people.

SW 12back Taiwan MOC and orange hair MOC info added.

TheGent

Jedi Master
I am taking photos of my sabers and I was wondering about the colours. I have almost flashy neon-like sabers with thin tips, some sunflower yellow and their paler counterparts. some of the sunflower-yellow and the paler ones have letters and I agree with the common opinion that sabers with letters were earlier versions, right? So pale yellow is very old, sunflower-yellow is medium and flashy neon-like yellow is the later production series?

Can anyone who owns 12Back or 21Back MOCs can explain, which colours are used along with their Lukes?

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Great thread/ idea mate. Yeah the early sabre were pale yellow and seem to share the same plastic as the double telescoping versions.

TheGent

Jedi Master
This looks like a 2line Large Hong Kong Coo Figure,
can it be on a Secret Figure Offer Card? Anyone?

blond_mihk_2linelarge46j3r.jpg

TheGent

Jedi Master
This is a call to all collectors to up some pictures of their luke Farmboy Mocs. Especially with close up pictures of the saber tip. I am especially looking for thin tip sabers, hope to sort them to specific figures. This is not my most desperate hour, but...

Help me, moc collectors, you're my only hope.

TheGent

Jedi Master
Added to the MOC section. Although the saber is safe for being mixed up, the completionist in me says thank you! 8)

TheGent

Jedi Master
Here's a bump post hoping for some more reference pictures from you collectors out there.
Still in need of Mocs with thin tip sabers apart from brown hair Luke.

TheGent

Jedi Master
Anyone has luke Farmboy Mocs or Baggies other than brown hair luke with thin tip sabers?

TheGent

Jedi Master
Update in the MOC section, added a 12Back 3line Hong Kong. Thank you, Bramwell Bramistuta!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom