COO from the VCJ in the Palitoy time capsule

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hi Guys,

Ages ago I was asked by Palifan if I could get some pictures up of the COO from the VCJ that came up in the Vectis auction me and Rich won. So this little VCJ would have been very early, and possibly Palitoy although we have no hard evidence of this. We do know from the literature in the lot this was very early as the recipient of the competition prize had to wait for some of the figures from Palitoy. Anyway, I will email a high res picture to Ian, and if anyone else wants one then PM me. In the meantime, the pictures are below for anyone interested. I have also included a photo of him, although the blaster is an aftermarket purchase as his was missing, so pay that no heed. The Jawa himself is not in the greatest condition, but I'm keen for him to stay with the cape, which is in good shape with no rips or tears.

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
I had a look at the coo and it's coo #1 from this amazing thread -

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3870-the-tig-fotw-thread-jawa

This is the most common coo I've seen with the VCJ and a great example. Thanks for passing the picture on and one day I'll put all my (Palitoy) coo findings down on a thread. Oh and I know there are no early coo marking specific to Palitoy but it's just about trying to identify what figures we were sent over in the UK……pretty sure they'll be the same as the first issue Kenner ones :lol:

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom