Chirpa staff flexibility

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Just picked up a Chirpa today and have a niggling (probably paranoid) worry about his staff...

I would post photos but the look and colour are exactly the same as the original I already have, the thing that concerns me is its flexibility. The original I already have is a bit stiffer while the one I have just picked up is a little bit more flexible. Am I just overthinking this because it came from the Bay?

Apart from this the colour and quality match what I have perfectly. Before I go to the bother of taking pictures and posting them does anybody know if there is a variation in flexibility with this accessory?

aussiejames

Sith Lord
pointed vs round tip?
vintchirpastaff2.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
I'm not sure I have ever seen a repro Chirpa Staff - sure they exist - but that's surprising considering I have had about a thousand repro weapons come through !

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
cheers for the responses lads :D

I was pretty confident Iain, the repros are black or painted, but on the TIG home page there is a photo with a load of new repros and there is a brown Chirpa staff nestled in amongst them.

The colour and clarity of the sculpt are fine, there is maybe a microscopic amount of extra flashing on the suspect one. Its just more flexible than the one I already have that is the only difference.

AJ its the rounded end one I have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom