PleaSE information on this? No COO (Just DOts) LargeHSolo

adamk156

Youngling
i was looking at a few of my figures and this one Large head Han Solo has the GMFGI 1977... but no country.... what is up with this?
han3.jpg

Attachments

• han2.jpg
    han2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 652
  • han1.jpg
    han1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 656

adamk156

Youngling
and you know what... this is the ONNNNLLLYYYY large head han solo i can see out of EVERY SINGLE ONE that im looking at... that has his hairline covering up his eyebrows.... i wonder if because of this its a one of a kind and is worth more...? its a new VERY rare variant... ? the "No Eyebrows" or "Covered Eyebrows" variant? i dunno.... now as far as my COO goes i looked at the website and it tells alot! but the kind of deleted COO that this one has KINDA looks like the Scarred out COO with the dots.... but the Scared out has a big line and this just has the little dots... hmmm maybe this large head solo REALLLY IS a VERY RARE one of a kind..?

adamk156

Youngling
This is a Large head Han Solo with no COO just small dots where its supposed to be.... ON TOP OF THAT!!!! his eyebrows are almost COMPLETELY COVERED by his hair.... this is the ONLY one i can find that is like this.... maybe a new ULTRA RARE variant? the "NoEybrows" Variant? or the "Covered Brows" (The CB) Variant?

Attachments

• han4.jpg
    han4.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 634
  • han5.jpg
    han5.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 633
  • han1.jpg
    han1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 630
  • han2.jpg
    han2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 632
  • han3.jpg
    han3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 630

walkie

Sith Lord
Custom painted gun holster, coo II-2a (Kenner)

http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/coo-guide-3-0/anh/han-solo/#a

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom