general mills?

yoda

Sith Lord
Guys just looking advice thanks. From i joined this forum I have got to learn about the toy toni carded figures story I have a Han figure which says general mills on it. Sorry if this is a stupid question but is that a toy toni figure :?:
Also if it is what would it be worth :?: it's graded AFA 85 NM+ it says.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
general mills was a company producing star wars in the old days, so general mills does not make it a toni.

Take some pictures of the moc and I am 100% sure some of the experts can ID it if it is a toni :wink:

yoda

Sith Lord
DSC_01001_zpsoyeu5mmq.jpg

DSC_01011_zpsdxbpkavl.jpg
DSC_01031_zps3mwxzgqi.jpg

yoda

Sith Lord
Ok thanks Jason so I take it this figure has not been factory sealed. What about the figure then? Am I right in saying some of these figures could have been touched up with paint and sealed as new? Or where did he also get the figures from? Did he have new figures?
I think if that's the case i my want to get rid of this figure :cry: as I am trying to build up an original collection of factory sealed figures.
Thanks for the help guys.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
He had some mint figures that were left over from the factory but he didn't have nearly enough for the number of unused cards he had. Other figures he bought in private deals with other dealers or through a secret eBay account. Some clearly are play worn with paint rub. Haven't seen any that have been touched up but because he bought loose figures then there could be a few of those too.

Cheers Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom