Short Kenobi cape - help!

TheGent

Jedi Master
I have bought a seperate cape for a Ben Kenobi from a reliable source, put it on a figure and compared to other Bens I own, the cape is about 1 to 1.5 mm shorter. It was definitely not cut as it looks exactly, how do i put it, factory like, just like the other capes. Also it has no round edges as a Ledy cape has.

My question: Do all your Kenobi capes have the same length? Or can it vary on a different figure?
Help me, SWFUK, you're my only hope (Couldn't resist, I just had to do that! :lol: )

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have a lot of kenobi with capes. They are not all the same size and some are more soft than others and different than others.

I think some capes can only be found on some coo or no coo just like other figures with capes.

Show us some pictures of the cape :D

TheGent

Jedi Master
Cape has the same usual zippy surface, exact thickness, exact colour than the others. Look and feel seems right.
Here you go...

1. Cape to be determined in the middle
rjryt.jpg

2. Cape to be determined left
63oix.jpg

3. Cape to be determined above real length cape
ioqac.jpg

Edit: Thank you, Iain, I was pretty sure it was genuine due to the material - your post helps a lot.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
if you put a vinyl cape into boiling water you can smooth out any creases and make the cape nice and flat again.

It also shrinks the cape slightly. I wonder if this could be one of those boiled capes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom