FX-7 (Medical Droid)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
FX-7 (Medical Droid), COO reference guide:

e27e3d52-f7b8-4dc8-b5ad-e01b6d6ef0e3_zpsdkstj3zg.jpg

I, decided to help Jeff. So here is one of many guides. I had a FX-7 when I was a kid, I remember I got it before I saw the movie. So I thought he was
a bad robot and he used all his long white arms to fight with. Ok I got surprised when I later saw the movie :lol:

If anyone has any other variants to add, please feel free to update the reference guide. All help appreciated.

FX-7 can be found on many cards, more update about that later :wink:

Before I learned about variants I thought there was only one COO variant of this figure :lol:

A number of different COO variants available:

No Coo
Made In Hong Kong
Hong Kong

benny100

Sith Lord
There's a red eye and orange eye variation, not sure whether one is specific to a certain card or other. I've got 7 mocs in my focus so I'll check them.
Thanks for giving the droid some forum time!!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
James, what are the asthetical differences between the three, without looking under the head. I'm trying to collect a nice selection of variants without going down the dark path and expense of becoming a proper variant collector so am only really after the stuff that looks most different. I have two fx7s on my list as having different heads but they are nigh on impossible to spot on normal for sale threads and the under head shots will help no end in finding these, but do I need two or three and I had no idea about the red/orange eye. More for the list!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom