When is a figure a true variant

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Cheers Mumbo..when did your sabre turn red!? Shows how long I have not been on the forum.
so Lars what do you think mate.

mumbo

Sith Lord
CRAZYHAZY said:
Cheers Mumbo..when did your sabre turn red!? Shows how long I have not been on the forum.
so Lars what do you think mate.

377 posts ago, oops make that 378 :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
any pictures mate of the no coo ?

about the no insignia, I would say there is very big chance it has fallen off the figure

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
[
20150718_122014_edit_1437243252929.jpg
]

20150718_122028.jpg
]

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Check this link TIG

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8009-odd-death-star-commander-with-no-chest-emblem-origins

Pomse2001

Grand Master
CRAZYHAZY said:
Hey Lars

The insignia has definitely not been applied so may be a factory error..? Picture to follow my friend

How do you know it has not been applied. Is you the only owner and was it not on the figure when you removed it from the moc ?

Some insignia on some death squad commanders fall off very easy. The first time I saw it. Was when I was cleaning one I found in a childhood collection with a beautiful red and blue insignia. I washed it under water and dried it with a dishtowel. I should never have done that, the red and blue insignia was gone after I dried it with that dishtowel. So today I always go around the the insignia when I clean a figure.

I would say it is a tri-logo

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
I got it years ago and the guy I got it from said he removed from very badly damaged cut card. He stated it had no insignia. Could be lying. ...no matter just wondering tis all...thanks for your help Lars.
Neil.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
CRAZYHAZY said:
I got it years ago and the guy I got it from said he removed from very badly damaged cut card. He stated it had no insignia. Could be lying. ...no matter just wondering tis all...thanks for your help Lars.
Neil.

Your welcome mate :D I guess he did not tell you what card the removed it from ? :?

hellhippie

Jedi Master
I just posted about this exact figure on another forum , I was told by a few that its a china baggie figure made in the kadar factory in china and somewhat released on very late rotj cards
heres mine no emblem "melted coo"
ds.jpg

ds2.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
hellhippie said:
I just posted about this exact figure on another forum , I was told by a few that its a china baggie figure made in the kadar factory in china and somewhat released on very late rotj cards
heres mine no emblem "melted coo"
ds.jpg

ds2.jpg

There is 2 different melted coo for that figure. One where 1977 is going up and one where 1977 in going down on the leg.

Which one does CRAZYHAZY have ? and which one do you have ?

Interesting story, maybe frank can confirm the baggie story :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
So do you guys have the same no coo ?

Maybe the figure is found on moc and baggie :? I talked to frank. he could not confirm the figure came from a china baggie.

Here is the ones I have 2 different no coo, look at the last 7 in 1977 up and down

One is missing the insignia and one is not. One have brown eyes and eyebrows and one have black.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom