snaggletooth blaster

yoda

Sith Lord
Hi I have a blue snaggletooth I bought along while back was looking at his blaster which is black and the same as the stormtroopers blaster. Is this the proper one? I have been looking at pictures and some show him with a small blaster model. Have I a repo? Any help would be great thanks.

itfciain

Grand Master
The blue snaggletooth came with the blue/black rebel blaster which also came with Han Original, Greedo and Walrusman - not to be confused with the Blue one that came with Luke Bespin and Han Hoth (AFA won't grade with that one) - there are some Red Snaggletooth figures released on Spanish cards that were packed with the Blue/Black Stormtrooper blaster but that is the only time (bar factor errors) that a Snaggletooth came with the Stormtrooper Blaster

yoda

Sith Lord
OK cheers I think then I have the wrong weapon! I need to check now if its a repo! If I put up pics will you guys know?

itfciain

Grand Master
Yeah - put up a picture but the best tests for the blaster are the float and drop tests - if they sink in a glass of water then they will be repros and they also have a more 'tinny' sound if you drop them

yoda

Sith Lord
DSC_02811_zpsloxgzrbo.jpg

[/u[ATTACH=full]152173[/ATTACH]rl]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom