AT-AT Driver Rifle

lejackal

Grand Master
I posted this on the wrong thread earlier so apologies for that.
I have just bought a loose AT-AT driver with "original weapon" but I'm not so sure. The plastic feels really hard with not much give and I was expecting a softer, more flexible feel. Has anyone got any ideas? I have looked on TIG and the one I have looks okay, its really just the feel as I say. Any help or advice would be greatly received.

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi there - there are a few AT-AT Driver rifles out there but you can get both a soft plastic and a hard plastic version - I believe that a lot of the soft plastic ones came with the mail-way hoth survival kit

lejackal

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Hi there - there are a few AT-AT Driver rifles out there but you can get both a soft plastic and a hard plastic version - I believe that a lot of the soft plastic ones came with the mail-way hoth survival kit
That sounds fair enough, it does look very much like the pictures of the black original variant 1 on TIG so I guess its alright. I've been drooling over some of your figure btw, the Jedi Luke was a personal favourite. Thank for the help!

itfciain

Grand Master
lejackal said:
itfciain said:
That sounds fair enough, it does look very much like the pictures of the black original variant 1 on TIG so I guess its alright. I've been drooling over some of your figure btw, the Jedi Luke was a personal favourite. Thank for the help!

Drool away Sir .... and if you ever want to buy one to drool over in person then let me know :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
itfciain said:
lejackal said:
itfciain said:
Pm sent
Drool away Sir .... and if you ever want to buy one to drool over in person then let me know :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom