Header image

figures and weapons i just found help needed please

Information on variations, weapons, cleaning and repair etc
Cazza
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: figures and weapons i just found help needed please

Postby Cazza » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:03 am

Wow Yoda! Must be pretty exciting rooting through all this stuff after so many years! 8)

Ians's done a great job of describing everything- check TIG to make sure that black Palace Blaster is legit. They're like hen's teeth and can fetch up to £40! Pretty sure the blue Dagobah backpack is the vintage version (came with the Hoth Survival Kit).
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:54 pm

Cazza wrote:Wow Yoda! Must be pretty exciting rooting through all this stuff after so many years! 8)

Ians's done a great job of describing everything- check TIG to make sure that black Palace Blaster is legit. They're like hen's teeth and can fetch up to £40! Pretty sure the blue Dagobah backpack is the vintage version (came with the Hoth Survival Kit).

:shock: wow I didn't know they wer that much!
Yes lan has done a good job thanks again lan for that help :)
Yes it is exciting going through those boxes. I was in the process of building a house so i stored them away once they arrived. Some of them had just got a quick check at the time. I also am aware that there could be alot of bits and bobs that's really not worth anything.
I will sell anything I have bought double on here.
I plan to have a full set of loose mint figures with weapons. I hope over time to have all the ships, vehicles and playsets but I am aware it will be to expensive to have them all mint.
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Arf arf arf... That's my other dog imitation. ~Sgt. Oddball.
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.~Vernon Law~

Cazza
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Cazza » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:35 pm

If you find a spare green pop up saber for R2, or an undamaged yellow one for Luke Farmboy, let me know! ;)
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Cazza wrote:If you find a spare green pop up saber for R2, or an undamaged yellow one for Luke Farmboy, let me know! ;)

:lol: no problem I thought I had one in the earlier pictures but then my hopes were dashed!
Fingers crossed again :)
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.~Vernon Law~

Cazza
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Cazza » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:11 am

Cheers matey! :D
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

Ian_C
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Ian_C » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:32 pm

yoda wrote:Yes lan has done a good job thanks again lan for that help :)

My pleasure, but it wasn't just me. Several others also gave input, and no way am I taking all the credit.

Also check out that A-Wing blaster. Just about as pricey as that black palace blaster.

If you put up high quality closeup pics of both sides of both blasters, preferably against a white or light grey background, and I'm sure many in here will authenticate it for you. :)

Ian
I've paid my dues
Time after time.
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime.
And bad mistakes ‒
I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through.

Come visit us - www.tantivexi.com

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:27 am

Ian_C wrote:
yoda wrote:Yes lan has done a good job thanks again lan for that help :)

My pleasure, but it wasn't just me. Several others also gave input, and no way am I taking all the credit.

Also check out that A-Wing blaster. Just about as pricey as that black palace blaster.

If you put up high quality closeup pics of both sides of both blasters, preferably against a white or light grey background, and I'm sure many in here will authenticate it for you. :)

Ian

Yes ok lan thanks :) Yes you are right alot of others did also help me. I also thanked them I try to thank everyone who helps me :)
I will get those pictures up for everyone who can help.
I will also take close ups of the other bits not starwars related to see if anyone can recognise them.
I have just checked I have a very clean boxed AT-ST I hope this box isn't repro it looks very clean :cry: I will get a picture up as soon as I can.

decipher28
Regular
Regular

Postby decipher28 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Great mix of weapons and bits.Those last 17 weapons if genuine would be a right slice of good fortune.

You definitely came to the right place were very good members have given you all the correct information,and that way you have prevented yourself from underselling these items if you were to ever sell.

The last 17 weapons prices particulary the black endor blaster and black palace blaster that you potentially have,are rising pretty steadly at the moment and are always in high demand.

Those weapons were easly lost and there aren't many spares floating around.Fingers crossed there genuine.

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:40 am

decipher28 wrote:Great mix of weapons and bits.Those last 17 weapons if genuine would be a right slice of good fortune.

You definitely came to the right place were very good members have given you all the correct information,and that way you have prevented yourself from underselling these items if you were to ever sell.

The last 17 weapons prices particulary the black endor blaster and black palace blaster that you potentially have,are rising pretty steadly at the moment and are always in high demand.

Those weapons were easly lost and there aren't many spares floating around.Fingers crossed there genuine.

Cheers thanks mate hopefully they are genuine. They are floating so hopefully thats I good start :)
I few of the guys sent a link that I will check them against.
I just went through my old toys last night and found a small box of my own weapons and figures. They are not starwars but nice to find :) mostly Terminator, Turtles, Rambo, A-Team, and those little wrestling figures. I found little figures I forgot I even owened! I will put a picture up but not sure if this is proper thread?

Michael Sith
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Michael Sith » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:25 pm

yoda wrote:
decipher28 wrote:Great mix of weapons and bits.Those last 17 weapons if genuine would be a right slice of good fortune.

Cheers thanks mate hopefully they are genuine. They are floating so hopefully thats I good start :)
I just went through my old toys last night and found a small box of my own weapons and figures. They are not starwars but nice to find :) mostly Terminator, Turtles, Rambo, A-Team, and those little wrestling figures. I found little figures I forgot I even owened! I will put a picture up but not sure if this is proper thread?

Tmnt ATeam 8) get your pics up
Put them in this thread mate

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=212&start=1710
"What is thy bidding, my master?"

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:46 am

Michael Sith wrote:
yoda wrote:

Tmnt ATeam 8) get your pics up
Put them in this thread mate

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=212&start=1710

Ok no prob I have put a picture up of the weapons.

Return to “Vintage Reference Library”