Baggie and Multi-Pack Guides

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
Not being a baggie / mailer collector these are new to me. But they look excellent references. I have been confused with folk talking about categroy IV baggies etc! Thanks for the links

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Great websites that i have added to my favourite web sites.

I have looked through all of the mailers and realised i have a long way to go to collect all chewbacca items for my focus.

Steve

A

Anonymous

Brilliant wed sites these guys really new there baggies and multi-packs, Helped loads. Cheers

slim

Sith Lord
fantastic links you posted m8 !! i had a ton of these packs in my old collection which i sold when i got married :-(

super stuff

slim

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Slim, do you have any pics of your old multi-pack collection. As you may know i am also chasing these (if they include chewie). I will give you a shout if i come across any that dont if you could pass any leads to me of chewie multpacks.

Steve

slim

Sith Lord
if i hear of any chewie packs i will off course let you know , i am getting some pics in from rs but crazy prices atm....about my older mailers that i had i bought them from cloud city and they were in the kellerman book ..the pics are on my older computer and i will have transfer them over somehow ??

slim

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Hi slim,

You may regret selling your old mailers, prices (as you have noticed) have rocketed over the past few years. I used to pick up baggies for cheap, even mailers could be had for £30-40 but nowadays your looking at big money.

They have been popular for a while now.

Other than the 3 pack mailers your looking at over £200+
The 16 pack your after if you could even find one would cost you an arm and a leg.

slim

Sith Lord
at that time del cloud city had a massive amount of multipacks and i mean massive as they had just bought up to that time the biggest collection of vintage starwars they had ever done ! i bought what i could afford , i must buy a usb zip drive then i could transfer the pics very easily !

slim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom