The Rebelscum vintage figure checklist

Joe

Grand Master
Well as I have had to steal images for 2 separate threads from this awesome page I figured you should all take a look!

If you didn't know already, RS is not JUST a forum, I found this page way before the forum and I used this to help me collect .

It not only lists all the figures with pictures but also notes most of the known variations and also everything is documented with nice pictures ;)

If you haven't used this before or even taken a look it is well worth a read, as I said this was my and I guess still is the only loose figure guide I have ever used in 8 years or so.

http://www.rebelscum.com/ch-vint.asp

Joe

Grand Master
Also a great guide for original weapons/accessories etc as its all included and pictured!

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
I have also used that Rebelscum vintage figure guide for many many years. Its a fantastic resource for new comers to the hobby.

I think some of the variant info is a bit outdated mind but its all good!

aussiejames

Sith Lord
If you click on some of the smaller pics in the picture archives different images sometimes show up. ie comparison photoes of variations etc. This resource guide combined with Lando's locker is fantastic. It seems loose collecting and variations is becoming more popular so check out the COO variation thread as well :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom