Pistols Pilot, help need repros V originals

Joe

Grand Master
Hi all, hope you can help!
According to the Jawa's Armory page I have two repro Pilot Pistols.

Black and blue.

I know the site is a little outdated but I wanted to check if anyone has any REAL ones that are missing the small circle detailing on the handle and main part of the gun.

I am pretty sure they are repro but they just don't make the sound when dropped ( could be a weight issue these are the smallest and lightest pistols)

Any help is appreciated especially pictures!

Joe

Grand Master

This is the offender, any chance there are real versions that are missing those circles highlighted here?

Joe

Grand Master
They aren't painted either. Moulded plastic , reasonably flexible and don't quite make the right sound for a repro but still missing the two circular detail points.

Joe

Grand Master
The blue gun came with my Leia poncho, it was sold to me with a cardback as well and was sold as "mint complete straight off the card", this was a long time ago mind but the guy must have switched it out...

What a tosser :evil:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
The grey and blue ones aren't too bad to get hold of- the black ones on the other hand are much worse(same as the black palace blasters) I wish someone would find a stash of these hidden in a warehouse somewhere :)

Joe

Grand Master
I'd agree with James, you can pick them up quite cheap with AT-ST drivers/ B-Wing pilots and even complete leia poncho figures don't always run passed £6-8 quid.

Might go the whole hog on an Imperial Gunner though, mine has told me he wants to be upgraded as well...

Joe

Grand Master
Got one for £2 :) (Mint complete Bossk, Han blaster and this for £10 shipped from the US!)

Joe

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
The grey and blue ones aren't too bad to get hold of- the black ones on the other hand are much worse(same as the black palace blasters) I wish someone would find a stash of these hidden in a warehouse somewhere :)

Wahey! Guess what I just found in the hand of my B wing pilot? A real BLACK bespin blaster!

Just need another cheapo blue one now for the B wing Pilot! LOL :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom