Weapon I.D

A

Anonymous

Hi new to the forum

wasnt sure where to post a 'newbie thread' so since i will be needing a little help in the next few weeks ,thought i'd post up in here!am manbond from lancs,grew up with all the starwars toys and loved all the films! i have loads off used/loose figures etc which i want to pass on to avid enthsiast on here as i dont have the time or space to keep them anymore! i have had a good browse around the forum over last couple of weeks for as much info as i can but i still cant see some info for looking! :roll: hope you can help?

right been throught most of my SW stuff trying to piece figures and weapons together ready for sale but came across this weapon which i can find who it belongs to?it could be a 'stray' from another figure from that era maybe not sure? so if anyone can help that would be a gereat start?

here it is...

ebayitems3002.jpg

thanks mb

browny

Jedi Master
Ebay it mate

The snake eyes collectors may need a spare,list it at 99p and keep your postage realistic ie;60p or something and i'm sure you'd get a few quid for it,the uzi is the most lost weapon for snake eyes and he is the most popular character so i'm sure it will sell.

If it doesnt sell and you are throwing it away i'l take it for the cost of postage,just pm me if it doesnt sell mate

Stef 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom