How to spot an 8D8 Lili Ledy figure

Joe

Grand Master
I know everyone is doing loose variation guides at the moment and this one is pretty easy to find the information for already but the reason for this small guide is because 8D8 is a relatively cheap Lili Ledy loose figure to pick up should anyone be tempted and the changes can be hard to see even up close.

Here are two nicely taken pictures of a Lili Ledy 8D8 figure compared to a regular one and also a nice shot of the detailing of the back of the figure.

I have also edited them with text to explain the ways to spot a real one.

frontdescription.jpg

backhardtorsodescrip.jpg

There can be very minor differences in the paint used for the brown emblem on the figure so unless you can clearly point out all three of the details above its probably not a Ledy, I have two here with different coloured brown paint but neither are Ledy.

Joe

Grand Master
Oops I had forgotten about this, I obviously meant the LFL trademark/date were more defined and not the COO (because he doesn't have one!) :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks for posting :D

Off to the antiques centre tomorrow as he had 4 8d8 figures, I noticed one had duller silver paintwork, so I will check out the back detail, might be my first LL buy :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom