Unknown starfighter origins??

A

Anonymous

Currently i'm pondering where the hell these came from, i have just bought from eBay some Star Wars Starfighters, i had at first assumed from the stands they were the Action Fleet but they are pint-sized versions in which pilots cannot fit

They are approx 4-5 inches length on average and all come with a miniversion of the black Action Fleet 2-part stand and all appear to be metal.

They are TIE/In Fighter, clear plastic "window", cockpit opens,

T-47 Airspeeder (as used on Hoth) cockpit opens, mechanical air brakes open, landing gear retracts, orange markings on starboard side, manufacturing markings says Copyright 2004 LFL GTI

Y-wing Starfighter landing gear retracts, ion cannon rotates, yellow markings on cockpit module, Copyright 1996 LGT LFL

A-wing Starfighter, landing gear retracts and cockpit opens, laser cannons rotate, blue colourings not red as per usual with large white equilateral triangle on the nose, Copyright 2004 LFL GTI

X-wing Starfighter, cockpit opens, landing gear retracts (only front ones, it utilises the rear laser cannons as landing struts), removable laser cannons, Red colourings, covered with lots of green, am assuming it's the X-wing that "crashed" onto Dagobah. Copyright 2004 LGT LFL

B-wing Starfighter , Cockpit rotates on gyroscope, 2 "wings" switch from flat cruising position to + attack position, unique orange colourings throughout shipCopyright 2006 GTI LFL

I'd love to know who made these, what the series' name was, what their RRP was or any information regarding what they are. They are double the size of the Micro Machine versions and half the size of their Action Fleet versions, many thanks guys

A

Anonymous

Sorry about that, i just couldn't seem to find anywhere else more appropriate to put it, i'm not buying selling swapping, the modern collecting room says its about hasbro and i doubt these are hasbro, and it is about collecting so it's not really off-topic. Aside from the fact they are 20 years too young it seemed like the lesser of 2 evils to put them here.
:idea: is there a flow chart of some sort? you know like "is it about collectable toys" yes, is it about selling, Yes, is it listed on eBay, no, Post your new topic in "Star Wars Items for Sale
Sell your collectables here. toys only please."

It's just forums tend to have an organisational structure that only existing members seem to understand, and when new people become lost the current residents just tut and sigh and moan and yell :( :cry:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
manaichain said:
Sorry about that, i just couldn't seem to find anywhere else more appropriate to put it, i'm not buying selling swapping, the modern collecting room says its about hasbro and i doubt these are hasbro, and it is about collecting so it's not really off-topic. Aside from the fact they are 20 years too young it seemed like the lesser of 2 evils to put them here.
:idea: is there a flow chart of some sort? you know like "is it about collectable toys" yes, is it about selling, Yes, is it listed on eBay, no, Post your new topic in "Star Wars Items for Sale
Sell your collectables here. toys only please."

It's just forums tend to have an organisational structure that only existing members seem to understand, and when new people become lost the current residents just tut and sigh and moan and yell :( :cry:

To defend James. I think he really just meant to say it's doubtful you will get an answer here. And he's right.

I think that the stuff you have probably does come from Hasbro. So you will have a better chance in the modern section and probably an even better chance here:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/ubbthreads.php?Cat=20&C=20

A

Anonymous

Okay thanks guys, asked over there n turns out was scammed on eBay, still reckon someone should do a flowchart of where to post things

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Don't worry about posting in the wrong place, no one minds that much on here. We may point out your mistake but it's not (normally) done in a patronising way. We were all newbies once! And besides, it's not exactly a huge effort for one of us mods to move one thread every so often.

Joe

Grand Master
manaichain said:
still reckon someone should do a flowchart of where to post things

A flow chart??

Wtf do you think the section titles are for? Christ I wonder sometimes how people manage to even get on the internet!

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Joe said:
manaichain said:
still reckon someone should do a flowchart of where to post things

A flow chart??

Wtf do you think the section titles are for? Christ I wonder sometimes how people manage to even get on the internet!

Maybe this will help. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom