Hammerhead on Tri-logo?

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey
Reading a page on tri-logos recently (swca i think it was), about all the rare/hard to find ones like Madine. They stated that one of the original reasons collectors became fond of the tri-logos is it was a way to own a full set of figures all on the same card back. Yet looking at Rebel Scum archive it seems Hammerhead was never released on Tri-logo. Is this true? If so, how come?
What others were never released on Tri-logo?

PGowdy

Grand Master
Having read further through the RS archives it seems Snaggletooth, Hammerhead, Walrus Man and Power Droid were all never released on tri-logo... true?

Seems a shame. (if you like tri-logos which i do!)

PGowdy

Grand Master
You know that's not a bad idea. They'd look awesome on tri-logos. I'm gutted they never did them. Seems a bit strange.
:?

sith-smith

Grand Master
White and Black bespin guard, Snag, Hammerhead, cloud Car Pilot and greedo are available on what's known as trilogo hybrids....Normal Jedi card on the front, trilogo on the back.

Others are not available at all walrusman, 4-Lom, Power droid and Death Star Commander.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Thanks Gary. It's one of those things i'm surprised i didn't know. I guess i'll just have to collect all the others :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom