tri logo a wing pilot with green background?

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me?

I have just purchased a carded a wing pilot on a tri logo card.

The front of the card is coming away but also the colour behind the figure and behind the name is green as on the potf card. All tri logo examples i can find of this figure have a red background. I reckon its a fake but want to be sure before i fire it into the seller.

Has anyone seen any genuine examples of a tri logo a wing pilot with a green background?

Dan

scarywood

Youngling
Well looking at some collectors guides the backgrounds are red but I am by no means an expert. Hope someone can fully clear it up for you though.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've never heard of a green one. In fact I've never heard of any alternate colour backgrounds for tri logo cards, apart from slightly different shades like the ERG. Photo please! I'm sure we'll be able to tell if it's a fake.

Joe

Grand Master
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Return-Jedi-Figures-/290578006043?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item43a7cc801b#ht_500wt_1143

Found an FX-7 with a GREEN background! Rarer than hens teeth obviously (oh wait, if it wasn't a dodgy cut and paste job :lol: )

Guessing whatever the guy that started this post was looking at was much like the resealed **** in that link!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom