DT Luke Saber BROKE!!!!

Darin1138

Padawan
Maybe it's due to age, I am not sure but I have loose Doubletip Saber Luke and it's been in a case. However dumb me I had in a box as I moved. I dug it out and the saber tip is broken off! I tried to super glue it (I want it more for show than being worth something). The super glue didn't work to good cause I can't hold it as it dries.
Anyone have a good way to fix this or make look fixed ? Maybe clear tape is my next plan but I like to make it so it will at least work!
thanks!
Darin

"Go back to when the old stuff was new: http://www.firststarwars.tk "

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Are you sure its a DT Luke dude? If so Im not sure if I would be going in with super glue. Unfortunately because the surface area of contact between the two parts is so minimal Im not sure if it can be recitified.

Post some pics and we will have a better Idea of the sabre (whether it is a DT or not) and how to go about temporarily repairing it if at all possible.

Darin1138

Padawan
Yes I am sure its a real DT saber, been collecting SW vintage for about 15 years now. I will try to get pictures if this next glue job doesnt work

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
No worries Just checking because they can be easily confused with repro ones. Try and get some pics up and Im sure someone will be able to help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom