Wide Bubble?

Chewie

Jedi Master
Is the bubble supposed to be this wide? I've seen a high bubble on these but not a wide one.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-ROTJ-PALITOY-DARTH-VADER-MOC-CARDED-/180703825233?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item2a12c98d51

Joe

Grand Master
That's rather interesting. It looks identical to a PBP (Spanish) bubble used on PBP ROTJ figures..

I think it looks legit but it is odd for a PBP bubble to be on a Palitoy card. - if you pick it up I would love to see some more shots of it!

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Yeah I'm with Joe. I don't think I've seen one before like this but can't rule it out as being legit. I must say that I'm not a big fan of the aesthetics of the bubble as it does look weird with him in. I always think the pbp snaggletooths look ridiculous in these style bubbles.

Might be a nice addition for you focus though Neil. :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
I thought I had heard mention of them possibly using tri-logo bubbles on some of the jedi cardbacks...not sure where I heard that.

Oh yep they did, those bubbles started on the ROTJ Palitoy cards.

Good example is this Ben - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ben-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-65-Back-ROTJ-MOC-Star-Wars-Vintage-/110722990199?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item19c79ac077#ht_500wt_1156 (Common Tri bubble)

Chewie

Jedi Master
Cheers Guys :wink:
TOP TIP! Don't play Argry Birds on your Ipod, while your waiting for the time to count down to do a last minute bid on an ebay auction..... :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom