Luke Stormtrooper variant?

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey fella's I don't really subscibe to the whole variant thing but I just recently picked up another Luke Stormie and noticed his hair and face colour is different to my other one. More of a light orange brown and fairer skin, Is this a legit variant or just another so so?

Cheers Ryan

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thanks for another insightful explanation A J. It defo has different paint doesn't smell like 30yr old ****. Came with his original helmet so I'm tipping if someone did stick it up their rectum they would have left the helmet behind. :lol:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Since these figures were basically hand painted you will find small differences in any figure. 2 coats of paint instead of 3, paint not mixed thoroughly, stored with the helmet on..... all would contribute to these slight differences. IMO not a varaint but great that it came with an original helmet.

itfciain

Grand Master
I have to agree - think this is just a case of wear rarer than an 'official' variant

I'm not an expert but I think that the Last 17 figures have a lot less variants as there were not produced such great bulk and in so many different factories across the world

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom