Madine - updated 05/10/18

lejackal

Grand Master
So this idea has been kicking around my head for a couple of years, there have been a couple of false starts on this but here we go.
First group shot (Trust me to start with two cards that are more interesting on the back than the front)
DSC_0098.JPG

DSC_0099.JPG

Tsukuda and Kenner Canada 65 backs, Made in Taiwan baggie and a nice loose.

Still no US Kenner MOC example but now have a nice Meccano cardback to go with the two foreign MOCs
D1B2752E-1A85-4D16-8E3A-40B1D973D13B.jpeg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ahh come on, does anyone think Madine is in anyway anything other than a bloody dull figure?

lejackal

Grand Master
Ha ha, he was well loved as a kid, even if he only came with a bog brush :lol:

I'll have a first steps update shortly for this, it's something that will take a while to put together anyway

lejackal

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
So is this the start of a Madine focus Lejackel ?
Sorry Aiden, only just seen this.

Yep, thought I'd go down the focus route again, trying to be a bit more restrained this time and not try to buy everything in the first month.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great start and guess what I think he's an awesome figure. :lol: I'm joking, love the comment about the back of the cards being more interesting than the front. :lol:

Madine = 8)

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Great start Carl ! I wonder if there is a Madine with a weapon error out there somewhere ? That in my opinion would completely transform this figure into a pretty cool one ... an off the hip blaster shooting General 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't know what everyone means by Madine being uncool, that beard of his was light years ahead of it's time.

lejackal

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
I don't know what everyone means by Madine being uncool, that beard of his was light years ahead of it's time.
The original prop is owned by a forum member as well

lejackal

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
Great start Carl ! I wonder if there is a Madine with a weapon error out there somewhere ? That in my opinion would completely transform this figure into a pretty cool one ... an off the hip blaster shooting General 8)
Must be, probably on a Trilogo knowing my luck :lol: :lol:

The first week or two into this little run I got offered a Ledy cardback and a PBP cardback popped up, albeit briefly, on eBay.....talk about like busses

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
lejackal said:
theforceuk said:
The original prop is owned by a forum member as well

:lol:
Yeah and I know someone who has got a Lando tash.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
lejackal said:
Cardbackkid said:
Must be, probably on a Trilogo knowing my luck :lol: :lol:

The first week or two into this little run I got offered a Ledy cardback and a PBP cardback popped up, albeit briefly, on eBay.....talk about like busses

Always the way. Either that or they appear right after you have just spent a fortune on one item you havent seen in ages.

spoons

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Ha ha, he was well loved as a kid, even if he only came with a bog brush :lol:

:lol:

not heard it called that before

good start Carl - you have to get a Mad(e)in Hong Kong variant :mrgreen: (I'll get my coat)

lejackal

Grand Master
Meccano cardback added

Attachments

• B25E765A-9774-4A15-BB74-EEDD9E890DF8.jpeg
    B25E765A-9774-4A15-BB74-EEDD9E890DF8.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 55
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom