Furthest From 2018 dates

Jez

Sith Lord
Definitely going to this one.
Not sure about the Summer time one.
Def can't make the Christmas one.
Looking forward to having a great time in April, enjoying the whole weekend and participating in evening merriment. It'll be great to meet all the first timers!
Thanks Dave Tree :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
Looking forward to having a great time in April, enjoying the whole weekend and participating in evening merriment. It'll be great to meet all the first timers!
Me too Jez, can't wait.
Be nice to see you again, been almost a year!
Again many thanks to Dave for putting on a show that we all look forward too.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Jez said:
Me too Jez, can't wait.

I am sure the April one will be only one I will be able to attend this year too. Seed is set. Just need to gather those pennies now!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Taffius said:
Mini99 said:
Jez said:
Me too Jez, can't wait.

I am sure the April one will be only one I will be able to attend this year too. Seed is set. Just need to gather those pennies now!
And so the saving starts!
And as per normal so many great items appear for sale...typical! :roll:

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Plastikheld said:
Edit: had a short talk with my wife in the meantime. Maybe I'm a little bit late in planning for this FF and better try to get there next time. :(
Then I'll maybe do this trip with a fellow collector from Germany ...
This time, there's no escape! Booked our room today. :D
We (hopefully) will get to Fordingbridge by car. So there's no need of a pick up.
A fellow collector (widely known as battletank) and myself will do a Vintage-Toy-Road-Trip - starting Friday. First stop in Gent to visit the FACTS for a few hours to finally go on for the big show. Think we will arrive the saturday afternoon/evening and we're looking forward to then have a first meet up with you guys.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Plastikheld said:
Plastikheld said:
Edit: had a short talk with my wife in the meantime. Maybe I'm a little bit late in planning for this FF and better try to get there next time. :(
Then I'll maybe do this trip with a fellow collector from Germany ...
This time, there's no escape! Booked our room today. :D
We (hopefully) will get to Fordingbridge by car. So there's no need of a pick up.
A fellow collector (widely known as battletank) and myself will do a Vintage-Toy-Road-Trip - starting Friday. First stop in Gent to visit the FACTS for a few hours to finally go on for the big show. Think we will arrive the saturday afternoon/evening and we're looking forward to then have a first meet up with you guys.

Looking forward to meeting you and your mate. Make sure you bring an empty suitcase

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Clarkspie&chips said:
Looking forward to meeting you and your mate. Make sure you bring an empty suitcase
:D Thanks - we will come with an estate.

Question from a FF newbie: I would like to meet and have a couple of drinks with swfuklers - where is the place to be?
We will arrive around 20:30 and will stay at The Augustus John.
I read in another thread, that a bunch of you have dinner in a curry house in Ringwood. Will you stay there for some beers afterwards or is there another traditional meeting point (maybe a pub in Fordingbridge or sth. like that).
Pls let me know - we don't want to spend the night alone. :wink:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Plastikheld said:
Clarkspie&chips said:
:D Thanks - we will come with an estate.

Question from a FF newbie: I would like to meet and have a couple of drinks with swfuklers - where is the place to be?
We will arrive around 20:30 and will stay at The Augustus John.
I read in another thread, that a bunch of you have dinner in a curry house in Ringwood. Will you stay there for some beers afterwards or is there another traditional meeting point (maybe a pub in Fordingbridge or sth. like that).
Pls let me know - we don't want to spend the night alone. :wink:

Majority of people I know who are coming Saturday evening are staying in Ringwood which is around 6 miles away. People will be having drinks before and after curry there, give me a shout and head over that way, be taxis from there to get back to Fordingbridge later on.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
dont forget the lovely bus service too.. i think theres a last bus at 1230 from fordingbridge to ringwood

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Thanks guys - so the Ringwood people will stay there or is there a late meet up at The Crown? (which I would prefer to just have some beers).
We'll try to do both.

Next question: How about payments at FF. Is there a WLAN connection to do via Paypal or is there just cash. As we do come over from Germany it's hard to tell how much GBP we need to change for our finds/buys.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Reception in the hall is poor but if you go outside I can get a couple of bars. Some of the usual dealers take PayPal but most sales are cash. There's an ATM on the high street though about 50m from the venue.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Sorry to long time goers of FF, but not been before so where are the places to park and the opening times, etc, on Sunday?

Thanks in advance.

Taff

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Taffius said:
Sorry to long time goers of FF, but not been before so where are the places to park and the opening times, etc, on Sunday?

Thanks in advance.

Taff
Parking is in the car park at the back of the Co op store, £1 per hour or £5 for all day If my memory serves me right.
If you look at a satellite map of Fordingbridge it's near where the library is, access to the car park is via Bartons road.
You can walk to the high street via an exit besides the Co op, then the Town Hall is on the right about 100 yards or so, opposite Dave Trees shop.
Opening time is 11:00 approx.

Attachments

• FF93BEB5-E0D4-46C8-B099-060E6B4AE155.png
    FF93BEB5-E0D4-46C8-B099-060E6B4AE155.png
    545.9 KB · Views: 2,031

Taffius

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Taffius said:

Thanks in advance.

Taff
Parking is in the car park at the back of the Co op store, £1 per hour or £5 for all day If my memory serves me right.
If you look at a satellite map of Fordingbridge it's near where the library is, access to the car park is via Bartons road.
You can walk to the high street via an exit besides the Co op, then the Town Hall is on the right about 100 yards or so, opposite Dave Trees shop.
Opening time is 11:00 approx.

Thanks mini99, thats spot on info. :D
Most grateful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom