Elstree Empire Day with Gary Kurtz

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Depends who is signing and the travel costs, but it states first time people coming out to sign, plus it is the studio where it all began..Then again, might be chaeper tot ake the absentee deal and just mail me stuff, not quite as fun.

Dom

Jedi Master
I'm going, but I'm less than overwhelmed with it so far. Unless they add more stuff this will just be an expensive entry to buy **** off stalls.

Joe

Grand Master
I think Chris B is looking for some help at this event with some autos, if you are going Grant?

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Ok guys,

Im away this weekend at Elstree studios in London at the Gary Kurtz Empire Day. Gary was the producer of Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back and is credited with most of the awesome stuff in the movies like the mystical and spirtual nature of the force. He will be joined with production crew, artists, designers, actors and props from the movies. We will be on stage 7 exactly 35 years to the day where they filmed the scene where Obi-wan explains The Force for the first time to Luke Skywalker (and to the world) at his homestead.

Lightsaber is fully exstended and gleaming bright red.

This will be the greatest day of my life.

May the 4th be with you.........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom