Memorabilia March 2012

e30318is

Sith Lord
So who's going then chaps? It would seem the swfuk membership has grown considerably in the last year, what's the chance of a meet up at the show?

Would it be too late to have some t shirts printed and distributed for the show? There are some creative and talented graphic designers on here who could maybe design a shirt in time?
I would happily buy one- I love the idea of having everyone's names on the back.

I will be there early bird on the Saturday....

Lastly my mrs works with a girl called louise who's bloke is a star wars nut by the name of Bryan, who is going to mem.... So Bryan- are you a member on here?! Sounds like you have a great collection dude.... ;)

Ed

tundra9

Sith Lord
e30318is said:
Would it be too late to have some t shirts printed and distributed for the show? There are some creative and talented graphic designers on here who could maybe design a shirt in time?
I would happily buy one- I love the idea of having everyone's names on the back.

I was actually playing with some designs for a swfuk shirt last night, sadly I can't fly over though :p

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Get some designs posted up Tundra!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the March Mem show - bloody brother is getting married that day and i'm pretty sure I can't get out of it.... :?

tundra9

Sith Lord
silver grin said:

I'll work something out this weekend, but I need a decent star wars font, the ones I've found aren't too good though,
any of you interwebs geeks know of some that work?

e30318is

Sith Lord
silver grin said:

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the March Mem show - bloody brother is getting married that day and i'm pretty sure I can't get out of it.... :?

What a silly day to get married on!! Can you ask him to put it off for a week Nick?! :lol:

Tundra I would love to see your ideas mate :)

Anyone know the lead time for getting shirts printed?
Would be awesome to have a forum t shirt, even if it is a little optimistic to have them in time for mem.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
It doesn't take long for these t shirt printing places to do them ed. If tour only talking ten to twenty t shirts I reckon a few days would be ample.

It would be great to see some designs.

tundra9

Sith Lord
How many of you are attending?
a shirt with all the active members would be too many for a shirt I think,
but I could do a memorabilia shirt with attending members, and a general swfuk shirt
if there is a demand?
Unfortunately, I live in Norway, so I can't send off for printing, but I'll send the vectors
to you UK based folks to send off?

first draft general shirt:
Front:

Back:

General shirt with some tweaks:

Front

Back

PGowdy

Grand Master
The first one looks great. Don't like the one with the Fett logo. Just my opinion.

I know a good t-shirt company in london.
Turnover can actually be a couple of weeks for these things so you really need to get a move on if you want them ready for MEM. Perhaps either do names on the back of people who pre-order/pay for one. It may turn out to be just 3 or 4 members going to mem so just having those names on the back would be a bit lame.
Another idea would be to leave the names and just have a generic SWFUK t-shirt. Would be something that we could reprint for anyone on the forum who wants one. Also, just print on the front is way cheaper than print on the front and back.
Just my 2 cents there. :wink:

Josh

Sith Lord
tshirt.png

tshirt2.png

tshirt3-1.png

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Here's the SWFUK T-shirt from Celebration Europe:-

100_3490.jpg

And this is the Palitoy Archive one:-

100_3499.jpg

Name and shame!

Can't make this one as I will be sunning myself in Egypt.

Have a good one!

:)

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom