STAR WARS CELEBRATION VI ORLANDO

skywalker73

Jedi Knight
Never been to one before,but taking the family to florida in August and I managed to get the dates when celebration iv is on.so will be spending a few days there.Watched a few clips on youtube of the last time it was in orlando and it looks great.Hopefully there will be a lot of vintage there too :D

shawn_k

Sith Lord
I'll be there.

There'll be plenty of vintage, but as Todd says prices are typically a little higher at a convention than what you'd pay on ebay or the boards. I've found that most sellers will lower their prices a little if you ask, especially if you are paying with cash, so they don't have any credit card transaction fees.

Shopping can certainly be a big part of the convention, but there are a lot of other things to do/look at as well.

Johan_S

Padawan
We are a bunch of Swedes that will attend this year! To get the party started we will be hitting NYC for a couple of days before landing in Orlando! Will be FUN!

083_jedicon.jpg

You have been officially warned! :D

Josh

Sith Lord
Lot's of pics please folks. Always like looking to see what everyone got up to.
Have fun. Stay safe.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Looks like I might be going now, got a press pass application approved :D

Joe

Grand Master
Caswellbot said:
edd_jedi said:
Looks like I might be going now, got a press pass application approved :D

Nice one edd!

Yeah nice one! :twisted: :lol:

Just jealous Edd, have a great time if you make it out there - Get to those room sales!

maniac79

Jedi Master
Press pass because of this board or what?

I too wish I could go, would pick up some autographs, have seen the official pics guest list yesterday.

Maybe next time.

Joe

Grand Master
Posted this up on RS and figured a few of those going from SWF might want to keep an eye out for these as well (so at least some make it back from the states lol!)

There are so many cool community giveaways being announced for CVI that it would just be bad manners not to join in!

If you are attending CVI you can pick up a Trilogo.info button/badge as well!

Here is the awesome Kay Bee inspired 2 for $1 design courtesy of Chris B!

tri_info_cvi-badge.jpg

Unfortunately I won't be making it over for CVI to give these out in person BUTTTT you can grab them (if you are lucky enough to find them) from Shawn K and Chris B at the following places:

-The Archive Party
-Collector's Social
-Collector Panel's

And if you don't find them there you might get lucky bumping into them on the show floor!

Huge thanks to Chris & Shawn for being "official" Trilogo.info representatives at Celebration and I hope you guys manage to grab on of these to add to your exclusive celebration giveaway hauls!!

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Tomorrow I'm heading to Florida. Just thought I'd post here for those that didn't hear on the chivecast, that Chris B and I are doing a blog from the convention. Here's the link and we'll do our best to take plenty of pictures for everyone.

http://swspaceclub.com/celebration/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom