Cheshunt Another World Show Sun 11 Nov 2012

Black Falcon

Padawan
I will be at The Cheshunt Another World show in North London on Sunday
- make sure you drop in and buy some of my old Star Wars stuff!

http://www.anotherworldonline.co.uk/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/Info.AnotherWorld

Hope to see you Sunday!
- Graham

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
No way. I remember when they use to have stars conventions in cheshunt 20 years ago. Rumours of a prequal trilogy :D

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I used to love the cheshunt sci fi and toy meets. They were always busy and had some amazing stuff. It was a shame that I was only in my early teens when I went there and only had my pocket money to spend. I was buying loose figures to complete my run and I was just in awe of the boxed and carded stuff. It was the stuff of dreams for me in the mid nineties.

sith-smith

Grand Master
The begins of major Star Wars collecting began for me at Cheshunt back in the late 90's.

It was so sad when this show died out.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Remember meeting uncle Owen, aunt beru, boba fett, wicket, monmothma, Madine, Stuart freeborn.

Great memories.

They even had a photo of the first POTF2 figs.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Great memories for me too!! Around 96/97 was my first time, used to get butterflies in my stomach going to fairs back then, no contact with any Internet meant this was the only way for me to see any big selection of SW toys! Fond memories of meeting Julian Glover and Peter Mayhew there! Also 'kick myself' memories for not buying that Palitoy 12 back Chewie 'Off World' had for sale at £295 because I opted for a Kenner one at £125!! :(

ace

Jedi Knight
lots of memories there , its where i started out collecting really and my show promoting business :) and there is a wimpy just around the corner the bust UK burgers and they do not care about being PC as you can still buy a bender there :-D

and £295 for a Palitoy 12 back Chewie that must have been at the end of my stock as i first started selling them at £35 each :)

luke Bespin rare Palitoy large logo was £15 as they were more common :)

the old days :)

j

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom