What event is next then guys?

Lee77

Sith Lord
Lost_soul_82 said:
Is there anything coming after Xmas?

There's a BP Fair at sandown park in February. You have to hunt a bit but there's a bit of vintage kicking around. Last one I went to there were 5 or 6 from SWFUK there.

Snake_eyes_82

Jedi Master
Lee77 said:
Lost_soul_82 said:
Is there anything coming after Xmas?

There's a BP Fair at sandown park in February. You have to hunt a bit but there's a bit of vintage kicking around. Last one I went to there were 5 or 6 from SWFUK there.
Where is that? I have no idea I just put in sandown in on google and it says 3 hours 18 mins from London

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Isn't there any cinema screenings of the Original Trilogy this year, that could be a good get together...

Ep2 AOTC should be out in 3D this year, I will be taking the sprog to see that for sure.

Snake_eyes_82

Jedi Master
JuniorChubb said:
Isn't there any cinema screenings of the Original Trilogy this year, that could be a good get together...

Ep2 AOTC should be out in 3D this year, I will be taking the sprog to see that for sure.
Yea that sounds rad

x-pack

Grand Master
Elstree Empire Day. I'm going and have booked time off work, but they are being really slow with the ticket release this year. I hope it happens. Was brill last year :)

thenightmarcher

Padawan
This Elstree Empire Day sounds like a decent bash, & I'll attend pretty much any re-screening of anything!

Europe C2 is probably the one I'm considering most seriously though - Eddy, we need to get our heads together about this as soon as you're back from Svee-den!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom