Farthest From III

David Tree

Jedi Master
Sooooooo a lot of folk asked how we could top Gus & Duncan? I say don't tempt me :)

Although been quiet here, I've actually been pretty busy.... honest. I can say at this stage 2013 is going to be great :)

So what do we have to look forward to at the next show? Well, there's the last in theseriesof the trading cards for starters and wave two of the flocked figures. So..... what's everyone doing in March?

The show got limelighted on StarWars.com: http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2013/01/23/farthest-from-toy-show-the-force-is-strong-with-this-one/

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
I wanna be there!!!!

Give me a date Dave so I can blow out everyone who tries to tie up my time on that day :lol: :lol:

David Tree

Jedi Master
Don't panic if the dates don't work out for you this time round, there is DEFINITELY more than one show planned this year :) (although the support really helps too ;) )

Also would love folk to step up for some presentations, it really doesn't matter what the subject matter is, as long as it's related to vintage star wars collecting, and not looking for the world's authority either, it's about enjoying it, not ego's.

Remember, if others don't come forward, I'll have to delve into the Bend Ems as a presentation!!!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
Damn! March aint a great month for me. 9th and 10th is a no. As is 23rd and 24th :(

jedi_masters said:
Please don't make it 2nd/3rd March, visiting Iain that weekend, hotel booked and can't cancel. But apart from that I'm in.

Its gonna be a lottery for you two, I have got a good feeling about this though :wink:

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm afraid I won't be able to attend any before the end of June David (if you can bear that in mind for FF4?)
Gutted that I'll miss this one, I loved the other 2.
I hope it goes well

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ah Jez, you will be missed. Wont be the same without you buddy. Can Grant, Iain and myself still crash at your place for the night?? :D :lol: We promise Julie we will not talk any Star Wars while we are there!!

Jez

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Ah Jez, you will be missed. Wont be the same without you buddy. Can Grant, Iain and myself still crash at your place for the night?? :D :lol: We promise Julie we will not talk any Star Wars while we are there!!

Thanks Chris, i had actually thought about that the other day :lol:
I'll just have to wait until FF4 for my next fix of Star Wars overload. You never know, i may just bring another cake!

Lee77

Sith Lord
Jez, that's a shame mate. I was looking forward to meeting up again.
I can definitely make this one. The wife isn't working and I'm not on call at work.
Looking forward to it! I've not managed to buy anything for about a month.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom