Star Wars Weekends

kylesbullets

Padawan
Star Wars Weekend comes around in July in the US Disney World in Orlando Florida. There are some actual characters there. A few years back I met Grevious and got many autographs from others such as Mace Windu, Jango, Aaura Sing, Jabba's Guard, Kit Fisto, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Maul, Queen Amidala, Wicket and more were there when I was there. Also, there was a parade with some of the actors who were stormtroopers, tie pilots, royal guards and more. It is an event that you must experience.

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
kylesbullets said:
Star Wars Weekend comes around in July in the US Disney World in Orlando Florida. There are some actual characters there. A few years back I met Grevious and got many autographs from others such as Mace Windu, Jango, Aaura Sing, Jabba's Guard, Kit Fisto, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Maul, Queen Amidala, Wicket and more were there when I was there. Also, there was a parade with some of the actors who were stormtroopers, tie pilots, royal guards and more. It is an event that you must experience.
I'm going to be there for two of the weekends this year in May. Can't wait!!! Does anyone know of any shops in the Disneyland area that sell vintage star wars toys??

mumbo

Sith Lord
Would love to be able to take the kids........ as an excuse to go for myself :)

kylesbullets

Padawan
Here is a hat full of pins that disney sells all year. Most are discontinued but still nice!

SAM_0489.JPG
SAM_0490.JPG
SAM_0492.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom