May 12th, UEA Norwich.

jackabina

Sith Lord
Got a tip off from one of the 'Norwich and District Star Wars Club' members that on the 12th May at the UEA in Norwich, there will be a collectors fair. I went to one a couple of years ago, and it was quality. He tells me it's the first time all the bounty hunters will be together. I met Jeremy Bullock there last time (top fella).
The chaps going to copy me into the advertising of the event nearer the time. When he does, i'll update this post with guests etc :wink:
Norfolk, a day out for the whole family...........................

itfciain

Grand Master
Nice one mate - didn't know you were in with these guys !

The UEA is only about 4-5 miles from my house so would be happy to put on some food /BBQ if people want to come over - might also get my display room looking good (and Grant, you can have the garage!)

jackabina

Sith Lord
Bit of an update guy's. 12 guests have now been confirmed for the event. When I know who, i'll update but Iain has given me the go ahead to invite you all to his house on 12th May for a BBQ after the event in Norwich. If anyone would be interested in a day in Norfolk with us, reply to this thread so we would have an idea about food and space needed etc. I think Iain plans to have a SW garage sale aswell. This could be an awesome day!!

browny

Jedi Master
My in-laws have a holiday pad in Cromer,how far away is that to Norwich?

If close enough then I will be up for a meet with all you gents for sure...

When is this?

browny

Jedi Master
Well then,with my missus permission I should imagine that I will be there as well...!

May try and tempt her with a "romantic" trip to Norwich for the weekend,is the shopping good and is this show anywhere near the town/city?

jackabina

Sith Lord
Look foward to meeting you mate. Post up more details nearer the time. City centers only 5 mins

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom