Binding The Galaxy Together Social, April 20th Portsmouth.

IndianaM

Padawan
We are looking for a few interested, and interesting Star Wars traders...

In order to gather a lot of interviewees in one place for my upcoming documentary Binding The Galaxy Together, we are holding a small Star Wars social event at the Hilton Hotel Farlington, Portsmouth, on Saturday April 20th from 10 am - 5pm.

However, getting interviewees to wait around is going to be no fun for them, so we have decided to run this as an exclusive little show, with limited numbers through the doors, (due to the hotel's occupancy policy). A number of entry tickets will be presold, with a few available on the door on the day.

We are looking at a hall of traders, a few Star Wars cast/crew guests, costumers, a talk/video room, displays, plus of course the interview room itself.

If you are a trader, perhaps this might be something that you would be interested in attending?

For the purposes of the documentary we would be interested in seeing mainly vintage items, but anything Star Wars would be fine. Must be Star Wars only though.

This is not a full on Star Wars show, but has been set up to aid filming of the documentary. (all costs will go to pay for the hire of the hall and staff), but stalls, guests and the like will all be prominently mentioned in advertising. Tables £15, first come first served, places are limited!

We are obviously also looking to interview enthusiastic fans with great Star Wars stories during the day.

This is a call for traders only at the moment, attendee booking details will be revealed soon.

If you are interested in attending and would like to know more, email [email protected] with TRADE innthe subject bar, and we'll get back to you.

Thanks!
Gary Mancini, Mancini Pictures Ltd.

IndianaM

Padawan
Sorry guys. You will have email replies but we have been out this weekend speaking to actors, and arranging other areas of the social.

Everyone will get details on how to book attendee/trade places by the end of this week.

IndianaM

Padawan
JuniorChubb said:
Email sent but no reply. :cry:

Where did you send your email? If you could resend, also adding your username on here, I will look into it for you.

Please let me know also if you ate interested in attending as an interviewee or trader.

Many thanks for your interest.

IndianaM

Padawan
No problem man! Looking forward to seeing you there.

I got Grants message too.

Spread the word about the show!

IndianaM

Padawan
For those joining us in Portsmouth on April 20th at the Binding The Galaxy Together social, here is the teaser trailer for the documentary that you could be interviewed for.

http://vimeo.com/videomadeuk/bindingthegalaxy

We hope to have attendee booking details ready by tomorrow. I will update when this is good to go.

Just a few trader tables left to fill now too!

IndianaM

Padawan
Okay, we're now booking for our exclusive social event for the documentary BINDING THE GALAXY TOGETHER, places are limited and registrations are coming in fast!

To attend - first email [email protected] with how many in your party, whether you wish to interview and what your interests in Star Wars are, be it collector, costumer, film maker etc.

You will then be sent info on how to book your tickets.

Traders - we have very few places left now, so if you wanted to book tell us how many tables and what you sell - must be purely Star Wars for the purposes of the documentary - and email that to [email protected].

We are also holding a swap meet hour at the show for those wishing to bring Star Wars items to trade, especially vintage items!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see some of you at the event!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Sorry guys, I have to work this day :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thought I was going to be part of the special gang but instead I will be helping to finance my bosses lavish lifestyle :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

IndianaM

Padawan
Our first guest will be Mr Paul Blake - Greedo.

Greedo became a controversial character in Star Wars lore during the Special Edition of the first movie (aka A New Hope), when George Lucas changed the shot of Han Solo gunning the hapless Rodian down, so that Greedo is seen firing first. The scene has been revised many times since in DVD and Blu Ray revisions.

As this scene has caused great fan debate, it will be great to see what Paul's take on the scene is, and hear his stories from behind the scenes.

More guests coming soon...

IndianaM

Padawan
Just to let any other potential traders know, we now have just 4 tables left. If you are interested in trading at this event please email [email protected] immediately to book.

We are also holding a swap meet in the day for collectors to swap/trade/sell away from the trade area. If you are interested in this, again drop us an email at the above address.

IndianaM

Padawan
Are any of you interested in taking part in the vintage/modern swap meet at this show? Please let me know via email at [email protected]. It might be a good place to make new contacts!

We'll have new guests announcements coming very soon, and more info on what you can expect on the day. There will be talks, screenings, traders room, celebrity guests, and the opportunity to take part in our international Star Wars fan documentary BINDING THE GALAXY TOGETHER.

I hope to see some of you at the show!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom