Memorabilia NEC 16-17 March 2013

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Is this actually any good for Vintage Star Wars stuff as I've never been before and Birmingham is not too far away for me as live in the far north of Gloucestershire

Sorry to sound dismissive but don't want a totally wasted journey if there is naff all there

spoons

Grand Master
Stormtrooper37 said:
Is this actually any good for Vintage Star Wars stuff as I've never been before and Birmingham is not too far away for me as live in the far north of Gloucestershire

Sorry to sound dismissive but don't want a totally wasted journey if there is naff all there

Alway used to be one of the best for vintage, a bit more modern these days and the November show is the best for size, but I hope to be going in March this year

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Not sure if I can get a free pass that weekend. I'm away at Farthest From with Dave Tree the following weekend so dont think I will get 2 free passes in a row. Missed again. I will make one of these, hopefully next year.

x-pack

Grand Master
Don't get me wrong, i like Sam Fox. She has a smashing pair of jubblies. But what does she have to do with memorabilia? :?

....oh hang on. That Ebay dude with the vintage wank mags will be queuing for his signed 'Sam Special'. :lol:

monkeyboy

Padawan
x-pack said:
Don't get me wrong, i like Sam Fox. She has a smashing pair of jubblies. But what does she have to do with memorabilia? :?

....oh hang on. That Ebay dude with the vintage wank mags will be queuing for his signed 'Sam Special'. :lol:
I would grade her a C5-6, not exactly mint, was beautiful 20 years ago but now showing signs of ageing, some lifting, some fading and possibly some yellowing. (but still not a beater)

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
monkeyboy said:
x-pack said:

I would grade her a C5-6, not exactly mint, was beautiful 20 years ago but now showing signs of ageing, some lifting, some fading and possibly some yellowing. (but still not a beater)

Sam is vintage, she was at her prime when all the best toys were being made - that's why she is there - pure 80's vintage at it's best or should that be breast :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom