Toys R Us UK Special Event for CE II

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
If anyone attending could pick me up a figure too that would be much appriecated.

I will pay any costs and for your time and trouble :)

Many Thanks guys!

Liam

maniac79

Jedi Master
That's great! I think they will sell several figures, some of the 3.75" line, some of the 6" line, don't know if that is possible, but if you are there, maybe you can send me an email with your Paypal details and the total for a set of each figure? I could then try to pay only a few minutes after your mail, before you buy the figures.

burnsy

Sith Lord
I'll be there with the UK Garrison as Boba Fett.
We've got quite a few costumes attending on behalf of JediNews.

Pm with your orders and I'll pick up the figures you want.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
That there London getting the good stuff again :roll:

Too far for me to travel, besides my whippet pines for me :lol:

Have a good day all who attend :D

Post some pics up, lets see that fett in action Burnsy 8)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
burnsy said:
Toys R Us have now changed the time on this to around 8 pm.

Cool, that means I should def be able to make it then. Dennis, are you after 1 of each figure they have there and a backing card signed by Jeremy Bulloch??

Liam, same question to you buddy???

Burnsy, i'll look out for you there. Be good to meet another SWFUK member.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
burnsy said:
Toys R Us have now changed the time on this to around 8 pm.

Cool, that means I should def be able to make it then. Dennis, are you after 1 of each figure they have there and a backing card signed by Jeremy Bulloch??

Liam, same question to you buddy???

Burnsy, i'll look out for you there. Be good to meet another SWFUK member.

Pmed you mate :)

escapist

Jedi Knight
I shall be going too with my 2 year old Boba obsessed son, so I can also try and see whether I can pick up some spares! Hoping its not restricted to 1 per customer!!

escapist

Jedi Knight
http://www.toyworldmag.co.uk/?p=18828

This implies that there is only 1 per person. Hope that's not the case!!!

This European launch event allows fans to buy one of 1,138 Black Series 3.75" figures and 1,138 6" figures, which will be exclusively labelled as 'First Day of Issue'. A limited edition Black Series backing card will also be available at the event, which fans can have signed by the actor Jeremy Bulloch who played Boba Fett in the original trilogy.

burnsy

Sith Lord
escapist said:
I shall be going too with my 2 year old Boba obsessed son, so I can also try and see whether I can pick up some spares! Hoping its not restricted to 1 per customer!!

Let me know who you are at the event mate and point me towards your son. I'll be dresed as Boba with the UKG and I'll make sure your son gets spoilt with the costumers.

escapist

Jedi Knight
burnsy said:
escapist said:

Let me know who you are at the event mate and point me towards your son. I'll be dresed as Boba with the UKG and I'll make sure your son gets spoilt with the costumers.

Haha he'll love that!! He'll probably find you anyway, last time we went to a SW event in Romford he saw someone dressed as Boba and ran up screaming 'BOBA!!!' and gave him a cuddle. Strange child! I'll be bringing me camera though so that'd be amazing!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
escapist said:
last time we went to a SW event in Romford he saw someone dressed as Boba and ran up screaming 'BOBA!!!' and gave him a cuddle.

Not really the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy these days :lol:

escapist

Jedi Knight
JuniorChubb said:
escapist said:
last time we went to a SW event in Romford he saw someone dressed as Boba and ran up screaming 'BOBA!!!' and gave him a cuddle.

Not really the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy these days :lol:

No, he's probably considered in the same league as Iggle Piggle and Peppa Pig at the moment....

I hoisted him to get a photo and he leaned in a kissed Boba's helmet much to a lot of peoples amusement. The joys of giving him a Boba beater as a chew toy when he was little! This is what happens!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom