Star Wars Celebration 7

Drakon

Jedi Knight
SW7....April 16-19 2015 Anaheim CA. and it has been confirmed!!! Tickets will be on sale Aug 7th @ 0700.

Now I have 2 years to save up.....and a free place to stay. Bout time we got back to the West Coast!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Right- this is the home of Disney world which is having a overhaul of its park with new Star Wars stuff.

I'm guessing that this will coincide with that park opening and Episode VII.

TC-14

Sith Lord
This would be one fantastic event prior to the release of Episode VII... after missing out on Essen, I'm tempted by this one... a couple of years to save is necessary on my paltry wage :D

x-pack

Grand Master
Ahh Blackpool :D It's like the UK's Vegas ..only much shitter :lol:

But seriously, is there another Celebration Europe coming up?

TC-14

Sith Lord
I'm hanging on to Grant's theory: that being... now that Disney has taken over there'll be more Celebration events planned, hopefully annually, rather than every 5 years or so. Fingers crossed :wink:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
There will be CE3 but wont be for a few years. The last one before Essen was in London in 2007!!!

I'm hoping Grant theory is true now that Disney are in charge.

x-pack

Grand Master
Would you guys say the fan base seems to be growing? I think it is. SW is everywhere now, especially with the new films coming out. Someone makes reference to SW every day at home or at work. Maybe i'm just hearing myself, but you know what i mean.. :? It's ****ing massive!

Stands to reason that there will be more events :)

Richard_H

Grand Master
Going to have to give CVII a definite miss. If it was August and Florida I'd have a good think about it. Hoping that CE3 (heard many rumours Disneyland Paris) will be announced for 2016.

Richard_H

Grand Master
It's the early ticket sales that's mainly putting me off. I was told if you do a US celebration but don't have VIP you are constantly queuing. VIP are limited and prioritised to those who've had them in the past,

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Here's the plan:

Celebration 7- Disneyworld Star Wars opening- Rancho Obi-wan- Skywalker Ranch- Californian Redwoods (Endor)- Episode VII Premire :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Here's the plan:

Celebration 7- Disneyworld Star Wars opening- Rancho Obi-wan- Skywalker Ranch- Californian Redwoods (Endor)- Episode VII Premire :D

:shock: :shock:

I am gonna have to rule this one out of the question unfortunately! :cry: :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom